Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

F*** you Obamascam!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 664 Replies
13 moms liked this
ObamaCARE my ass! There's nothing caring about it.
Went to the damn website. It told me to sign my kids and myself up for medicaid ( I'm 4 months pregnant). Ok, fine. But I'm only covered for the pregnancy and dh, no covrrage. Fine. I go back to healthfuck.org and check out the healthplans available for us. Best one I found is $138 a month. Not bad. But. Oh no no, a whooping $12,700 per year deductible!! What the everloving fuck!Basically, I'll be paying every month for "coverage" I can't afford to use! How is that care?
I'm grateful that at least my kids are covered,but it sucks for dh. He WANTS insurance and he wants to pay for it himself, but as he so eliquently put it, he doesn't want to sign up to fucked over.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2014 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 22, 2014 at 7:39 PM
4 moms liked this
It's not funny, but I. LOL'd. Only because that happened to me today. Except my husband and I are supposed to pay full price for a plan $1300 per month...... And our kids all were sent to Medicaid. Even though we make close to 100k a year. Can you say clusterfuck?
paknari
by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 7:39 PM
15 moms liked this
Maybe you should have thought about insurance before you had 50 kids. It's called responsibility. You are clearly poor and still popping more out that you can't afford.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Scarlet_begonia
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 7:39 PM

haha SO true...$10,000 deductible and double premium.. awesome!!

Gianna2014
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 7:41 PM
85 moms liked this

I've said it before and I will say it again... Obama is the worst thing that ever happened to this country. It will take YEARS to clean up this mess. I don't know why anyone voted for him. This healthcare system is a joke.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 22, 2014 at 7:42 PM
11 moms liked this

Waiting for the inevitable pro-obamacare workers sent out to post all over the net how you're obviously wrong and it helps everyone.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 22, 2014 at 7:45 PM
18 moms liked this

WTF?

Quoting paknari: Maybe you should have thought about insurance before you had 50 kids. It's called responsibility. You are clearly poor and still popping more out that you can't afford.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2014 at 7:45 PM
7 moms liked this
Quoting paknari: Maybe you should have thought about insurance before you had 50 kids. It's called responsibility. You are clearly poor and still popping more out that you can't afford.

I can afford my kids but I can't afford to get scammed by my own damn government.
Like I said we want to pay for our own insurance, but the 2 of us combined wouldnt use $13,000 worth of healthcare in a year so we will technically be paying for jackshit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 22, 2014 at 7:45 PM
3 moms liked this
I can think of a few reasons why some people voted for him!

I can't stand the asshole!

Quoting Gianna2014:

I've said it before and I will say it again... Obama is the worst thing that ever happened to this country. It will take YEARS to clean up this mess. I don't know why anyone voted for him. This healthcare system is a joke.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2014 at 7:50 PM
$1300 a month? That is insane! We make 89,000 a year and ours was only $138 a month! This whole thing is just sad.
Quoting Anonymous: It's not funny, but I. LOL'd. Only because that happened to me today. Except my husband and I are supposed to pay full price for a plan $1300 per month...... And our kids all were sent to Medicaid. Even though we make close to 100k a year. Can you say clusterfuck?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 22, 2014 at 7:51 PM
9 moms liked this

We are self employed.  Our plan would be $2500 a month w a $16,000 deductible per person a year!  OBAMA sucks!  We can't afford this, and our affordable health insurance is no longer an option thanks to Obama!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)