Name some things your parents did that you do differently.
1. We never wore seatbelts. I remember sleeping on the floor of my mom's beat up Cadillac that we eventually left dead in the Kroger parking lot. My kids are properly restrained. My cars are always properly maintained.
2. My mom smoked and drank while pregnant. I have never smoked and drank very little.
4. My mom baked a lot (and used box cake mixes), cooked with Velveeta, Campbell's soup. I seldom bake at all and don't use those products.
5. My mom gardened and canned. I don't but wish I had the space and time for it.
6. My parents did not go to college. My husband and I did go to college.
7. My mother ALWAYS looked good for her man when he got home from work. I wear my "mom uniform" from old navy on most days.
8. My parents never had a mortgage. We do.
9. We had one phone in our house growing up. We have many phones here.
10. My mom had me when she was 37...crazy old for her day. People told her to abort or she would probably die because she was so old. I also became a mom at 37 and while it's not young it's just no big deal.