Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

As a wife... ETA details.

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 11:21 PM
  • 322 Replies
91 moms liked this

Sometimes I get so caught up in work and my DD, that I  forget to express my gratitude to the love of my life. She is literally the best thing that has ever happened to me and she deserves any and everything. She has  looked past all of my mistakes, she has gone against her family to be with me and best of all, she birthed my beautiful daughter. I never thought I could love a woman as much as I love her.

Mushy shit aside, I decided to surprise her and I wanted to share it with you guys. She is two minutes away from home.

What are your plans tonight?

ETA: Thank you guys for all your sweet comments. They mean a lot to me. I am sure all of your spouses/children are just as lucky as my wife is :)

Before she came in the house, I met her in the doorway. I told her that she was going to be pissed whe she went in our bedroom. Her face dropped and she asked me what I did. I told her it involved the rug (it has sentimental value to her). She gave me a very ugly look and ran into the bedroom. She saw the purse first and she gave me the biggest hug and kiss. She sat down on the bed to take her shoes off and then she saw the watch. She looked at me and said "You have to be kidding me" with the sweetest smile ever. I got another huge kiss (it was great). She went into the bathroom to take off her makeup and she saw the bath. That's when the tears came, she kept crying until she said "I don't deserve this". More hugs and kisses and after the bath...a bit more ;). This was exactly the reaction I wanted and seeing her that happy made me feel amazing!

by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 11:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
j3st3r
by Jedi on Mar. 22, 2014 at 11:23 PM
4 moms liked this
40 more minutes of work then a long drive home to DH, who us fighting to stay sober after a set back last week.
TygrrEyz
by Marie on Mar. 22, 2014 at 11:24 PM
60 moms liked this
My plans are for you to be my new wife lol. That looks awesome!
deboramomof2
by 💋sweetcandy💋 on Mar. 22, 2014 at 11:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Hubby and I having a little movie night with our boys :) ...and you guys are cute together :)
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 11:24 PM
2 moms liked this
Gonna play Minecraft with my twin. Maybe knock back a couple of beers with the husband.
TwoMomsAndBabyM
by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 11:24 PM

I'm sorry to hear that.

Quoting j3st3r: 40 more minutes of work then a long drive home to DH, who us fighting to stay sober after a set back last week.

proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 11:25 PM
2 moms liked this
Awww sweet! I'm jealous. Yall are beautiful
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 11:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Staying sober is tough. My dad is almost one year sober, it has taken him over 20 years to get this far. Much luck to the both of you.

Quoting j3st3r: 40 more minutes of work then a long drive home to DH, who us fighting to stay sober after a set back last week.
Nynnie
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 11:25 PM
Aww, how romantic. I'm trying to convince a stubborn ass to go to the Dr. Not going so well for me.
alexsmomaubrys2
by Emerald Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 11:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Awe. How sweet! Enjoy your evening. 

x.Aim.x
by Amy on Mar. 22, 2014 at 11:26 PM

That's really sweet of you! :) I'm sure she will really appreciate it.

The two of you are very pretty women. Cute couple!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN