Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you judge? ( teen mother related )

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Would you judge

Options:

YES( to young)

YES( other reason, explain)

No, who cares)

no, they are financially stable, ect

other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 53

View Results

Say a teen had a child when they were sixteen. The father left the mother when she was 4 months pregnant. She has been raising the baby by herself completely, has a job, pays parents rent. After baby is about a month old, she gets in a relationship. Guy is 20.The guy is amazing, loves baby like his own. Baby turns a year and a half- two years. Mother is graduate, has job. "new" boyfriend has a good job. They have moved in together. Both are working on their careers college wise. Would you judge if she became pregnant? I know yall don't like teen mothers so I was just wondering about this scenario. Would you look more down on them if they weren't going to college but were stable every other way?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 23, 2014 at 4:15 AM
Replies (31-33):
KairisMama
by Emerald Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 3:34 PM
I'd have pity for I find it sad to have to be a teen mom. That's about it.
N1ght1ngale
by on Mar. 23, 2014 at 3:40 PM

Both yes and no.. I could care less if she had tons of babies without further educating herself or gaining in age.. Yes in the fact that she should at least be wed to this awesome guy..if he is as awesome as she believes him to be, he will want to as well before having children..so the children have a secure stable home life..

Lordgodempress
by Gold Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 3:43 PM

Are you asking if she became pregnant again?  I dont like to judge but if it were my daughter we were talking about, I would tell her to wait til she's older and graduated college, I dont care if she already had a kid, having another one wont do anyone any good

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN