Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

judge me. **** added older pics****

Posted by   + Show Post

I can't sleep. Judge me.

Thanks for all the honest feed back. Im really surprised at all the nice ones. Ya'll are awesome!!

these are other common looks of mine. Judge if you want. I am comfortable in my skin.

all of these were taken within the last 3 years after I have gained weight bc of menopause. I have learned to love myself.   Oh yea.. can't forget  this one... Derby

by on Mar. 23, 2014 at 4:56 AM
Replies (41-48):
egyptian_mommy
by Gold Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 12:26 PM
Mine too. And by the way I rarely find another woman into this so this is refreshing. Lol

Quoting Mashnut3161:

Quoting egyptian_mommy: Awesome! I have one with all The Avengers but not one with just Iron Man. I should fix that. I do have an Iron Man phone case.
Quoting Mashnut3161:

Quoting egyptian_mommy: I love your Iron Man shirt.

I love it too. I got it opening night at the theater for Iron Man 3!!!

I have 2 iron man shirts. and some Iron man socks.   He is my fave out of the super heros.

Mashnut3161
by on Mar. 23, 2014 at 12:30 PM

Quoting egyptian_mommy: Mine too. And by the way I rarely find another woman into this so this is refreshing. Lol
Quoting Mashnut3161:

Quoting egyptian_mommy: Awesome! I have one with all The Avengers but not one with just Iron Man. I should fix that. I do have an Iron Man phone case.
Quoting Mashnut3161:

I have 2 iron man shirts. and some Iron man socks.   He is my fave out of the super heros.

I love , love iron man. for my 30th birthday. I did a bowling party. I was trying to find a real iron man suit, to wear on my bday. So I could party . Like he did in part 2 when he was drunk . lol.

Mashnut3161
by on Mar. 23, 2014 at 12:32 PM

Quoting Chris030406: The pics are dark. There, that's my judgement.

here.

egyptian_mommy
by Gold Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 12:36 PM
Omfg that would be awesome!

Quoting Mashnut3161:

Quoting egyptian_mommy: Mine too. And by the way I rarely find another woman into this so this is refreshing. Lol
Quoting Mashnut3161:

Quoting Mashnut3161:

I love , love iron man. for my 30th birthday. I did a bowling party. I was trying to find a real iron man suit, to wear on my bday. So I could party . Like he did in part 2 when he was drunk . lol.

Mashnut3161
by on Mar. 23, 2014 at 12:38 PM

Quoting egyptian_mommy: Omfg that would be awesome!
Quoting Mashnut3161:

Quoting Mashnut3161:

Quoting Mashnut3161:

I couldn't find one in time. I was sad. simple frown

egyptian_mommy
by Gold Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 12:39 PM
:-(

Quoting Mashnut3161:

Quoting egyptian_mommy: Omfg that would be awesome!
Quoting Mashnut3161:

Quoting Mashnut3161:

Quoting Mashnut3161:

I couldn't find one in time. I was sad. simple frown

Chris030406
by anonsneednotreply on Mar. 23, 2014 at 12:45 PM
Your hair is flat. Your makeup is bland for that style of dress. The dress is the wrong cut for you. Better?

Quoting Mashnut3161:

here.

Mashnut3161
by on Mar. 23, 2014 at 12:46 PM

Quoting Chris030406: Your hair is flat. Your makeup is bland for that style of dress. The dress is the wrong cut for you. Better?
Quoting Mashnut3161:

here.

yes!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)