Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Silly, never ending argument. ..let it go!

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2014 at 7:31 AM
  • 16 Replies
When Boardwalk Empire started, DH and I watched the first few episodes. We were interested so we stopped. A few weeks later everyone was talking about how great it was, so I caught up. I have been watching it alone. DH found out last year. (Ohh like its a big secret to hide) and he makes digs all the time at me for it. Basically saying I should have told him I was watching it again.

He says it joking but for some idiotic reason he means it. It is something that sticks in his crawl. Last night I told him if he brings it up again I will scoop his esophagus out with a spoon!!

Whats a silly argument you have been in?
by on Mar. 23, 2014 at 7:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jjames1990
by Platinum Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 7:39 AM
Bump
Jblb
by Ruby Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 7:40 AM
I will never tell SO that I finished watching the orange is the new black with out him...
whooperz
by Gold Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 7:43 AM
Same with sons of anarchy he's too busy with with work and too exhausted to watch it at night. We watched the first few episodes then he stopped and I continued I waited awhile to start again. I'm only a few episodes into the 3rd I think but stopped when he started watching it again. He teases me it's all in fun.
jjames1990
by Platinum Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 7:43 AM
Haha!

Yeah now I know what to keep my mouth shut about

Quoting Jblb: I will never tell SO that I finished watching the orange is the new black with out him...
jjames1990
by Platinum Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 7:43 AM
So glad it isn't just me!

Quoting whooperz: Same with sons of anarchy he's too busy with with work and too exhausted to watch it at night. We watched the first few episodes then he stopped and I continued I waited awhile to start again. I'm only a few episodes into the 3rd I think but stopped when he started watching it again. He teases me it's all in fun.
-JC-
by Gold Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 7:45 AM
My so is the same way. He finally broke it to me that he likes having "us" shows that we watch together and can talk about. He was upset when I was watching bates motel without him.
whooperz
by Gold Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 7:45 AM
I've never threatened to scoop him though lol

Quoting jjames1990: So glad it isn't just me!

Quoting whooperz: Same with sons of anarchy he's too busy with with work and too exhausted to watch it at night. We watched the first few episodes then he stopped and I continued I waited awhile to start again. I'm only a few episodes into the 3rd I think but stopped when he started watching it again. He teases me it's all in fun.
jjames1990
by Platinum Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 7:46 AM
That is what it is for DH. He sees previews and says, oh that looks like a good us show.

Quoting -JC-: My so is the same way. He finally broke it to me that he likes having "us" shows that we watch together and can talk about. He was upset when I was watching bates motel without him.
jjames1990
by Platinum Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 7:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol...I can only be teased so much before I break

Quoting whooperz: I've never threatened to scoop him though lol

Quoting jjames1990: So glad it isn't just me!

lanes_mom0109
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 7:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Dh and I love watching generation kill. We've watched all the episodes together several times. Well when I was sick a few weeks ago I was in bed all day and. Watched it by myself. He got pissy because apparently it's "our thing" and we are supposed to watch it together. Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)