Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

you want to know my long term plans for a fish?

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2014 at 7:44 AM
  • 36 Replies
My daughter is getting married in may. So we went to petco looking for koi fish she wants to use them as unity fish.The fish dept manager wanted to know my longterm plans for the two fish we were buying. Now my daughter wanted them because we have a pond and they live a long time. But I could have bought feeder fish for my reptile, a feeder mouse, hey even a guinea pig to feed tomy boa all okay but if I am buying two fish they want an adoption plan really! I should have told her sushi!
by on Mar. 23, 2014 at 7:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SendMeBabyDust
by Platinum Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 7:45 AM
they really ask this ?? I've never heard of it .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SendMeBabyDust
by Platinum Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 7:45 AM
and now sushi sounds good .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
missymackie
by Mrs. Dixon on Mar. 23, 2014 at 7:47 AM
Sheesh, it's a fish..tell them you're planning on frying it up
momaof8
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 7:50 AM
Yeah they cant sell it to you if you dont have a plan
Jblb
by Platinum Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 7:50 AM
Oh I know. My brother got a huge tank and was thinking he could just plop a bunch of fish in there.. WRONG he had to bring water samplings, once his water was up to standard he could take 1 fish home at a time. I think all in all it took a couple of months.
momaof8
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 7:53 AM
Quoting Jblb: Oh I know. My brother got a huge tank and was thinking he could just plop a bunch of fish in there.. WRONG he had to bring water samplings, once his water was up to standard he could take 1 fish home at a time. I think all in all it took a couple of months.

Its fish people lol. I had less trouble adopting children lol. But I could buy feeder animals thats okay?
ABCMomma0211
by on Mar. 23, 2014 at 7:59 AM
Thats why you go to petsmart
Jblb
by Platinum Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 7:59 AM
I dunno, I guess you can't fault them for caring. Right?

Quoting momaof8:
Quoting Jblb: Oh I know. My brother got a huge tank and was thinking he could just plop a bunch of fish in there.. WRONG he had to bring water samplings, once his water was up to standard he could take 1 fish home at a time. I think all in all it took a couple of months.

Its fish people lol. I had less trouble adopting children lol. But I could buy feeder animals thats okay?
momaof8
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 8:01 AM
Quoting Jblb: I dunno, I guess you can't fault them for caring. Right?

Quoting momaof8:

Sure you can its none of their business its a fish
romalove
by SakePrincess on Mar. 23, 2014 at 8:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Unity fish?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)