Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you let your kids outside alone

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 75 Replies

We live in a really small subdivision it's 3 streets our street is a dead end and has 20 houses on it.thankfully since it's so small we know everyone and all the kids run up and down the street all day playing ( we live in the middle of no where so no major highways or streets) all the parents keep in contact so we know who's house the kids are at playing.having live in the city for my whole life this is our first year living in the country it's so nice to be able to just let my kids outside and play and not have to really worry about someone taking them,or getting hit by a car.my kids are 7,5,2 the 7yr old has a little more freedom then the smaller kids.

do you let your kids outside to play without you or go down the street without you?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2014 at 4:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TurtleMomma82
by Barbie on Mar. 24, 2014 at 4:51 PM

My older two (8&6) but not my one year old.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2014 at 4:52 PM
Yes, but we live on a 9 acre farm. Lol.
furbabymum
by Platinum Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 4:53 PM

I live in the middle of nowhere. He can go outside all he wants.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2014 at 4:53 PM

How can you be an adult and use the words 'themselfs'   Did you even get past the 3rd grade??

luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 4:53 PM
Yes, my 12, 9, 7 and 4 year kid just came back in from being outside. I cleaned the house in blissful peace while they were out there.
couture-mommy
by Ruby Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 4:53 PM
Hell no
mich2.0
by Ruby Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 4:54 PM

I'll let our 5 year old outside by himself, but not our 2 year old. 5 year old is not allowed to leave our yard unless he's with our neighbor kid, and even then, he's only allowed in their yard or ours.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 24, 2014 at 4:54 PM

Oh no I made a mistake better call CPS

Quoting Anonymous:

How can you be an adult and use the words 'themselfs'   Did you even get past the 3rd grade??

Nynnie
by Gold Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 4:54 PM
If there were more than one of them and we had a dog, a fence, and they were old enough for me to feel comfortable with it. I have a 3 year old and 7 month old so to be honest I don't know what age I will allow it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 24, 2014 at 4:54 PM

eh mine are off ,wherever they go.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)