Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i hate sex

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 67 Replies
Dh wants it every day once or twice a day and I don't anymore and I don't know what to do about it. I try talking to him but it's a huge fight if I try to refuse him sex and he makes rude comments about wondering Where I'm getting it from since I don't want to have it with him and gets really pissed. I just don't want it.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2014 at 2:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
curvygurl1912
by Renee on Mar. 25, 2014 at 2:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Where do you ladies find these winners??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 25, 2014 at 2:35 AM
1 mom liked this
You need to see a doctor. Lack of sex drive like that is not normal.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 25, 2014 at 2:36 AM
1 mom liked this

I'll take your DH off your hands

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 25, 2014 at 2:38 AM
1 mom liked this
I've been through a lot lately and I'm just severely depressed. I don't wanna be touched at all. I'm also pregnant but usually that has the opposite effect.

Quoting Anonymous: You need to see a doctor. Lack of sex drive like that is not normal.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 25, 2014 at 2:39 AM
This was a huge deal in my first marriage . My ex would follow me about the house yelling a screaming about sex . He would jack off in bed next to me at night gross or he wouldn't stop till i gave in or I would go into a huge panic attack .
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 25, 2014 at 2:39 AM

That much sex drive isn't either. I wouldn't want to have sex with my DH if he made comments like that either.

Quoting Anonymous: You need to see a doctor. Lack of sex drive like that is not normal.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 25, 2014 at 2:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes is is when your preg

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 25, 2014 at 2:43 AM
1 mom liked this
If I ever experienced a time when I didn't want to have sex with my husband, I would be making a trip to the doctor. Something would definitely be wrong with me cuz my dh is too hot not to want.
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Mar. 25, 2014 at 2:44 AM

once a day, hot dog! Were you doing it once a day in the beginning? See, the way you get them, is the way you have to keep them. I think 3-4 weekly is more than enough for any man. Daily? Good grief.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 25, 2014 at 2:44 AM
3 moms liked this
OK but he's nonrefundable.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'll take your DH off your hands

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)