Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

17 and pregnant -boyfriends reaction

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Yesterday I posted how I was 17 and my boyfriend is 22 and I'm pregnant and scared. Thanks to the people that offered support and I'm sure I'll need lots more.

I told my boyfriend last night and he thought I was crazy for thinking he'd be mad. I thought he'd want nothing to do with me. He said he loves me too much to even double think about his decision. I am so glad he is accepting this.

I don't know what to do next. I know I need to tell my parents but I'm not sure how or when. Even though I am relieved that my bf is ok with this I am still terrified.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2014 at 3:08 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 25, 2014 at 5:07 PM
No he is responsible and I believe if he said he will stay he will.

Quoting Anonymous: Get ready to be a single mom. They always say they'll stick around...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 25, 2014 at 5:08 PM
September b

Quoting ladybugchick317:

How long before you turn 18

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 25, 2014 at 5:08 PM
Thank you :)

Quoting lucyblue202:

When I got pregnant at 19 I was also terrifed to tell my parents and I waited so long because I was anxious and kept putting it off. If I were to give you advice I say just tell them as soon as possible. The anxiety of thinking about telling them is worse then actually just saying it and getting it over with. It will be a huge weight off your shoulders. They will probably be upset and disappointed at first but they will come around, trust me. :) There is no "right time" to tell them or "easy" way to say it..you've just got to come out and say it like it is, "I'm pregnant". There is just no way to beat around the bush with this one, unfortunately. I spent hours trying to figure out a different way to word it that somehow would soften the blow but turns out it's just one of those things you've gotta just say. Good luck!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 25, 2014 at 5:09 PM
Pa? Why?

Quoting Anonymous: What state do you live in?
CarrieGemenon19
by on Mar. 25, 2014 at 5:12 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL- You know, my moms friend told her pretty much the same thing when I was 17 and pregnant, and...... her daughter was pregnant the very next year. So, I'd watch what you say, if I were you- because you never know your kids half as well as you think you do.

Besides- bringing a baby into the world is the least offensive thing a human being can do.

Quoting Amybelle:

yet another post that makes me Thank God for my responsible children

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 25, 2014 at 5:15 PM

Well lets hope your parents dont send him to jail.

State Pennsylvania Age Of Consent 16

Minimum Age of Victim 13 Age

Differential Between Victim And Defendant 4 Minimum Age of Defendant to Prosecute Not Applicable Statutory Rape Summary Rape to engage in sexual intercourse with a complainant who is less than 13 years of age.

Rape to engage in deviate sexual intercourse with a complainant who is less than (1) 13 years of age or (2) 16 years of age and the actor is four or more years older.

Statutory Rape Law 18 § 3121 Statutory Rape Penalties Up to 20 years in prison

Quoting Anonymous: Pa? Why?
Amybelle
by Ruby Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 5:18 PM

considering 4 of my 5 are over 20....I'm good 

Quoting CarrieGemenon19:

LOL- You know, my moms friend told her pretty much the same thing when I was 17 and pregnant, and...... her daughter was pregnant the very next year. So, I'd watch what you say, if I were you- because you never know your kids half as well as you think you do.

Besides- bringing a baby into the world is the least offensive thing a human being can do.

Quoting Amybelle:

yet another post that makes me Thank God for my responsible children

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 25, 2014 at 5:22 PM
They wouldn't send him to jail they like him a lot.

Quoting Anonymous:

State Pennsylvania
Age Of Consent

Minimum Age of Victim
Differential Between Victim And Defendant
Minimum Age of Defendant to Prosecute
Not Applicable
Statutory Rape Summary
Rape to engage in sexual intercourse with a complainant who is less than 13 years of age.

Rape to engage in deviate sexual intercourse with a complainant who is less than (1) 13 years of age or (2) 16 years of age and the actor is four or more years older.

Statutory Rape Law 18 § 3121
Statutory Rape Penalties
Up to 20 years in prison

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 25, 2014 at 5:23 PM

how sweet they love a rapist. wht a warm and fuzzy feeling that must be for all.

Quoting Anonymous: They wouldn't send him to jail they like him a lot.
Quoting Anonymous:

State Pennsylvania Age Of Consent 16

Minimum Age of Victim 13 Age

Differential Between Victim And Defendant 4 Minimum Age of Defendant to Prosecute Not Applicable Statutory Rape Summary Rape to engage in sexual intercourse with a complainant who is less than 13 years of age.

Statutory Rape Law 18 § 3121 Statutory Rape Penalties Up to 20 years in prison

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 25, 2014 at 5:26 PM
He's not a fucking rapist. I was the one that pursued him. You such a ray of sunshine.

Quoting Anonymous:

how sweet they love a rapist. wht a warm and fuzzy feeling that must be for all.

Quoting Anonymous: They wouldn't send him to jail they like him a lot.

Quoting Anonymous:

State Pennsylvania
Age Of Consent

Minimum Age of Victim
Differential Between Victim And Defendant
Minimum Age of Defendant to Prosecute
Not Applicable
Statutory Rape Summary
Rape to engage in sexual intercourse with a complainant who is less than 13 years of age.

Statutory Rape Law 18 § 3121
Statutory Rape Penalties
Up to 20 years in prison

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN