Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Can United States have a policy like China does?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 89 Replies
1 mom liked this

In China there's a one child policy and having more than one will be taxed or put in the orphanage, that solving their overpopulated country. In the US, these days some women are having multiple children like at least 5 children and some complains about can't afford to feed their many children they have. Some don't work, turn to welfare, and have too many children so they can get more in welfare benefits. Our country is starting to become overpopulated because womens these days wants many children. I have a suggestion though...how about women should limit to having 2 children unless it's multiples in one birth, those who are not financially fit or got their children taken away due to being bad parents they should give women birth control or tube tied for free, for men they should provide them free condoms or have a vascetomy for free if they can't provide for their children and there's some deadbeat fathers out there only cared about having good unprotected sex and not thinking about responsibities like making a baby. After the second child, if pregnant again having another one then they should be taxed or penalized or even force to give them up for adoption to some parents who can't even have children. There's some children out there that are in foster care came from bad parent(s) or their parent(s) passed away that needs a family, why do you want the country to be overpopulated.

What you think? Should there be a law that you can only have maximum of 2 children and any more after that should be penalized/taxed/giving up for adoption?

I posted this as anonymous because there will be some mothers bitching, it's my opinion and I'm a mother of 5 year old twin girls and we're not having anymore after I got my tubes tied and my husband had a vascetomy, we wanted to take care of the ones we have and be able provide necessities for them. There's women out there having too many children and half of them are on welfare keep popping out babies just to get more in benefits.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2014 at 9:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
greenlove2013
by Ruby Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 9:45 PM
No.
Hanab818
by Ruby Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 9:46 PM
If it does happen there are ways to fight it and have it deamed unconstitutional.
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Mar. 25, 2014 at 9:46 PM

China recently changed their one-child policy.

You can have two children if one of the parents was an only child.

slashteddy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 9:46 PM
Hell. No.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 25, 2014 at 9:47 PM
Solving their problem with multiple childwn but overcrowding ophanages. Doesn't seem right. Those poor kids could have had a family.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 25, 2014 at 9:47 PM
2 moms liked this
No, bad idea... How about we have a 1 child policy pick which twin you will pay a tax for or will be taken away from you....
cowgirlsmommy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 9:47 PM
Holy run on! Have you actually looked at history? Families now are smaller than ever. I have 3 wonderful children myself :)
leksismommy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 9:48 PM
1 mom liked this
It's caused problems for China, they have more seniors than young people
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 25, 2014 at 9:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I've got one thing to say F and U stay out of my uterus
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 25, 2014 at 9:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Um. No.

I'm sure you voted for Obama to think that pursuing dictator-like rulings such as taxing or forced orphanage of kids is a good idea.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN