Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm sexually attracted to my.. (UPDATE!!)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

To my older sister. Please don't be mean. I am really scared and don't know what to do or where to turn. Has this happened to anyone else? Is this normal? I think she's beautiful and we're so close. I'm afraid she's going to stop having anything to do with me if I tell her. I'm so torn. Any advice?

When we were teenagers we played truth or dare and I kissed her. That's when I started thinking about her, I didn't admit it to myself until recently. The feelings are starting to get overwhelming and I want to share it with her. Would you?

She's my best friend and I can't think of another person I would want to spend my life with. I've only been in one relationship and he's the father of our son. He treated me horribly and as far as I'm concerned the last male relationship I will have. We've been split up for about a year now. 

I'm going to bed. I'll update more tomorrow. I'll read over replies and make my final decision whether I'm going to tell her or not. I'll let you know. 

I think I'm going to tell her and see how it goes. She gets home from work at about 5pm. Wish me luck.

Sorry it took me so long to update. My sister had to work late and I had to do normal mommy stuff. So I told her and she did not feel the same way. She was not mad at me though and that makes me really happy. At first she was a bit freaked out but then she calmed down and talked to me about it. She could not wrap her head around it but she was nice and receptive in the end. I think that there is a chance for us. I will update as more things unfold. I just wanted to say thank you for the overwhelming support. 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2014 at 3:48 AM
Replies (11-20):
ChewyBrownies
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 3:58 AM
3 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 26, 2014 at 3:58 AM
Are you serious its plenty of women out here and you choose your sister.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 26, 2014 at 3:59 AM

My sister is the most amazing person I've ever known. 

Quoting Anonymous: Are you serious its plenty of women out here and you choose your sister.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 26, 2014 at 4:00 AM
1 mom liked this

ShortMommytobe
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 4:01 AM

That doesn't mean you should go have sex with her!!! Go on a dating site and find another chick NON-blood related.... SMH

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous: Are you serious its plenty of women out here and you choose your sister.

Keara20
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 4:01 AM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 26, 2014 at 4:02 AM

She is bi, maybe I can persude her that it's okay with me. No one will have to know. God I hope. 

Quoting ShortMommytobe:

That doesn't mean you should go have sex with her!!! Go on a dating site and find another chick NON-blood related.... SMH

Quoting Anonymous:

Momma3220
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 4:03 AM
2 moms liked this

I Believe It's called Incest . Thats disgusting.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 26, 2014 at 4:04 AM

There is no danger of pregnancy, so it's really not that bad is it?

Quoting Momma3220:

I Believe It's called Incest . Thats disgusting.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 26, 2014 at 4:04 AM
4 moms liked this
Dumbass Troll Post.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN