Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm sexually attracted to my.. (UPDATE!!)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

To my older sister. Please don't be mean. I am really scared and don't know what to do or where to turn. Has this happened to anyone else? Is this normal? I think she's beautiful and we're so close. I'm afraid she's going to stop having anything to do with me if I tell her. I'm so torn. Any advice?

When we were teenagers we played truth or dare and I kissed her. That's when I started thinking about her, I didn't admit it to myself until recently. The feelings are starting to get overwhelming and I want to share it with her. Would you?

She's my best friend and I can't think of another person I would want to spend my life with. I've only been in one relationship and he's the father of our son. He treated me horribly and as far as I'm concerned the last male relationship I will have. We've been split up for about a year now. 

I'm going to bed. I'll update more tomorrow. I'll read over replies and make my final decision whether I'm going to tell her or not. I'll let you know. 

I think I'm going to tell her and see how it goes. She gets home from work at about 5pm. Wish me luck.

Sorry it took me so long to update. My sister had to work late and I had to do normal mommy stuff. So I told her and she did not feel the same way. She was not mad at me though and that makes me really happy. At first she was a bit freaked out but then she calmed down and talked to me about it. She could not wrap her head around it but she was nice and receptive in the end. I think that there is a chance for us. I will update as more things unfold. I just wanted to say thank you for the overwhelming support. 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2014 at 3:48 AM
Replies (171-180):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 34 on Mar. 27, 2014 at 9:21 AM
Jesus. I know you are a troll, but you have to have a sick mind to come up with this shit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 35 on Mar. 27, 2014 at 11:22 AM

I would seek therapy, good luck

FutureCooper118
by Kylie on Mar. 27, 2014 at 11:36 AM

I think there is a difference between great admiration and being attracted to a female (or same sex for that matter). Especially given it's your sister.  But uh.. good luck with that?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 36 on Mar. 27, 2014 at 11:48 AM

you disgust me... . . if this is even real, which i'm 99% sure you rae a troll, then you need some SERIOUS help. i fear for your children 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 31 on Mar. 27, 2014 at 11:49 AM
I just threw up in my mouth a little.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 37 on Mar. 27, 2014 at 11:50 AM
I think you're stretching to troll like the 47 days chick but are failing. You're not a good writer.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 27, 2014 at 2:01 PM

Lol thanks

Im glad my life bores you lol

Quoting Anonymous: I think you're stretching to troll like the 47 days chick but are failing. You're not a good writer.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 38 on Jun. 21, 2014 at 9:54 AM

I might be a little late on this, but I used to have a sexual relationship with my older sister. It messed up some of my future relationships, but I didn't care. We loved each other and she was literally the most beautiful person in the world. When we had sex, we would go at it for hours and it was magnificent. It was a little bit taboo, but I think it made it better? If you get the chance, I would say go for it. I'm willing to say half of these people feel the same way and they are just jealous of us :)

Quoting Anonymous:

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 39 on Jun. 21, 2014 at 9:56 AM
Wtf O.o
Anonymous
by Anonymous 40 on Jun. 21, 2014 at 9:58 AM

Is it bad that I don't even wince at a post like this anymore? 

Trolls just don't do it for me nowdays....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN