Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm sexually attracted to my.. (UPDATE!!)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

To my older sister. Please don't be mean. I am really scared and don't know what to do or where to turn. Has this happened to anyone else? Is this normal? I think she's beautiful and we're so close. I'm afraid she's going to stop having anything to do with me if I tell her. I'm so torn. Any advice?

When we were teenagers we played truth or dare and I kissed her. That's when I started thinking about her, I didn't admit it to myself until recently. The feelings are starting to get overwhelming and I want to share it with her. Would you?

She's my best friend and I can't think of another person I would want to spend my life with. I've only been in one relationship and he's the father of our son. He treated me horribly and as far as I'm concerned the last male relationship I will have. We've been split up for about a year now. 

I'm going to bed. I'll update more tomorrow. I'll read over replies and make my final decision whether I'm going to tell her or not. I'll let you know. 

I think I'm going to tell her and see how it goes. She gets home from work at about 5pm. Wish me luck.

Sorry it took me so long to update. My sister had to work late and I had to do normal mommy stuff. So I told her and she did not feel the same way. She was not mad at me though and that makes me really happy. At first she was a bit freaked out but then she calmed down and talked to me about it. She could not wrap her head around it but she was nice and receptive in the end. I think that there is a chance for us. I will update as more things unfold. I just wanted to say thank you for the overwhelming support. 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2014 at 3:48 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 26, 2014 at 4:14 AM

If I could help it I wouldn't be attracted to her because in society's eyes Im a terrible person but she's amazing.

Quoting Anonymous: Hell post a picture I might be attracted to her also lol but for u to be is pretty sick

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Mar. 26, 2014 at 4:14 AM
1 mom liked this
I thought I had issues before reading this. Thank you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 26, 2014 at 4:15 AM
Yeah....

It also used to be perfectly acceptable to marry off little girls and force them into nonconsensual sex with their old ass husbands.

Just sayin. Times change.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know acting on it isn't but people for ages had relations with family members. Only recently did it become so taboo. So I know I can't be the only person. I wish I could be honest. I might have to find a counselor. 

Quoting Anonymous: Definitely don't act on it or tell her. Maybe seek some counseling. Incest....it's not ok.

EntrepeneurMom
by The Major on Mar. 26, 2014 at 4:15 AM
I'll be the odd one out here; unless there was prior abuse involved and as long as the couple don't reproduce, I see nothing wrong with it.
However don't risk tearing your entire family apart, instead of pursuing something that could destroy everyone's lives I suggest you look for another female relationship.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 26, 2014 at 4:15 AM

Thank you for being kind to me. 

I've felt this way for a long time, I just admitted it to myself. Could it just be infatuation? I may have to see a counselor. 

Quoting lili_monkey:

Are you sure you're not just infatuated with her? You honestly have sexual feelings for her?

I wouldn't tell her if I were you. If I were in your shoes, I would maybe see about seeing a therapist or counsler to help sort out and confront these feelings. That's the only advice I can think of.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Mar. 26, 2014 at 4:16 AM
SMDH
ambler523
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 4:16 AM
I think u may need counseling
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 26, 2014 at 4:17 AM

Yeah but that's cruel. We're adults and able to make our own decisions. 

Quoting Anonymous: Yeah.... It also used to be perfectly acceptable to marry off little girls and force them into nonconsensual sex with their old ass husbands. Just sayin. Times change.
Quoting Anonymous:

I know acting on it isn't but people for ages had relations with family members. Only recently did it become so taboo. So I know I can't be the only person. I wish I could be honest. I might have to find a counselor. 

Quoting Anonymous: Definitely don't act on it or tell her. Maybe seek some counseling. Incest....it's not ok.

Anonymous

Thank you

Quoting EntrepeneurMom: I'll be the odd one out here; unless there was prior abuse involved and as long as the couple don't reproduce, I see nothing wrong with it. However don't risk tearing your entire family apart, instead of pursuing something that could destroy everyone's lives I suggest you look for another female relationship.

Anonymous

Maybe not

Quoting ambler523: I think u may need counseling

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)