Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I can't believe my 17 year old son said that to me!!!!?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Last night dh, ds and I were talking about the upcoming prom. We discussed how expensive it is: $100 for ds + another $100 for his date, plus a corsage and tux! Ds said "If I'm spending that kind of money I better get my dick sucked." He has never mentioned anything sexual to me before. I was taken aback. What a weird thing to say in front of your mother!!

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:59 PM
Replies (181-186):
msalice_21
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 7:18 PM
Women raising son's who talk like this and are okay with must not raise that respectful of children. *smh* shouldn't be a surprise if that kid knocked up a girl and bounced
peregrinus
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 7:19 PM

WTF are you teaching him about how to treat women!!!???   Seriously, the notion that the girl OWES him something sexual because he spent money to go out with her is absolutely disgusting.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 26, 2014 at 7:19 PM

Yes. Everything's a fortune these days. The high school year book is close to $100; we didn't buy one last year.

Quoting LokisLover:

Wait, what? $100, $100, PLUS tux & corsage....Are you telling me PROM TICKETS are $100 EACH????

Anonymous
by Anonymous 43 on Mar. 26, 2014 at 7:21 PM
First of all,not you,but your husband need to talk to him about respecting his mother,and women in general. Knowing me,I would call his date,and tell her what he's expecting,so she can drop him,and get another day.
LokisLover
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 7:23 PM

That's insane!! Is it a private school? Otherwise it seems like a lot of kids would be excluded b/c the tickets are so expensive.

Regardless, hopefully your son was just trying to lighten the mood and that just kinda flew out of his mouth lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes. Everything's a fortune these days. The high school year book is close to $100; we didn't buy one last year.

Quoting LokisLover:

Wait, what? $100, $100, PLUS tux & corsage....Are you telling me PROM TICKETS are $100 EACH????

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 26, 2014 at 7:26 PM

Yes, I think he was. No it's not private but a small district in a very expensive area. Sometimes I don't know how we afford to live here.

Quoting LokisLover:

That's insane!! Is it a private school? Otherwise it seems like a lot of kids would be excluded b/c the tickets are so expensive. Regardless, hopefully your son was just trying to lighten the mood and that just kinda flew out of his mouth lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LokisLover:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)