Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I can't believe my 17 year old son said that to me!!!!?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Last night dh, ds and I were talking about the upcoming prom. We discussed how expensive it is: $100 for ds + another $100 for his date, plus a corsage and tux! Ds said "If I'm spending that kind of money I better get my dick sucked." He has never mentioned anything sexual to me before. I was taken aback. What a weird thing to say in front of your mother!!

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:59 PM
Replies (21-30):
lenashark
by Ruby Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:07 PM
3 moms liked this

My son would no longer be going to prom.

hot_momma633
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:07 PM
3 moms liked this
I would have slapped him out of his chair. That's disrespectful and rude. I also wouldn't let him go to prom but that's me.
Bertha21
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:07 PM
Omg lol he is funny. I would have been grossed out, and annoyed if it was my son.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rfhsure
by beast mode on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:07 PM
That is very disrespectful.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:08 PM
Guys say that cause they think they are being funny and they really arent being funny. I would have said something to him about it though
Coconutty4Hubby
by Cafe Goddess on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:08 PM
3 moms liked this

Not everyone has a 'prudish' life like yours. I think it's funny. 

Yeah, it's crude, but when you take life too seriously, it's not fun anymore. Live, laugh, love.

Quoting TranquilMind:

Wow.  That's really disgusting.  Who says that to his PARENTS?  Or even thinks that way about a prom date.

Yuck.  I'd be all over that disrespect, seriously.  DECENT guys have not been "saying that for years."

It's true people are more disgusting today, but it cannot be condoned. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this

In my family, it probably would have gotten a laugh.

countrymomma81
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous: I think I would have popped him right in the mouth. He also would not have been going.

Same here but I don't think I'd have had time. My husband would have been all over him before I could have said anything. We do not teach our children that this is ok and my husband is a huge supporter of respect for women. 

wedding countdown
Loveavision
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:09 PM
Hahahahah
grannie_kel
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:09 PM
1 mom liked this

My 17 yo son would have been sporting my hand print on the side of his face as an accessory to his tux if he were still allowed to go to prom, which he wouldn't be. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)