Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She splashed water on my daughter!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 169 Replies
My daughter came home crying yesterday. She is 7 years old and she sometimes like to hang out with the people next door who are a 21 year old couple. They have a son that is 2 years old and sometimes she goes over to play with him too.

Apparently my daughter was playing with the woman, hitting her on the back, when she turned around and splashed water on my daughter! Her husband said that she had been asked to stop a few times and had been told to go home because she wasnt listening, but she kept on.

I think i am going to go over and speak to them and tell them not to do things to my daughter anymore!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:11 PM

LOL. K. 

Newmom8912
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:12 PM
15 moms liked this
Hmmm you let your 7yo hang out with 21yo. And their the problem?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:12 PM
That is not cool. They should walk her straight back to you. My MIL poured water on my emotional DD when she watched our kids for a getaway for us. Not pleasant when someone takes a drastic approach not ok'd by you. But neighbors hell no.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:12 PM
19 moms liked this
How about telling your daughter to stop going over there and making a pest of herself?
Loveavision
by Silver Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:12 PM
6 moms liked this
troll is doing a bad job trolling.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:13 PM
3 moms liked this

how bout teaching your kid to respect other's boundaries, and do what's she asked in someone else's home?

QueenBee512
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:13 PM
9 moms liked this

Does your daughter have green skin and often get called "the wicked witch"

its water, pretty sure she will live. And who let's there child hang out at someone's house. Their child is 2. She's 7. This is odd. 

Ill edit, someones house....adult neighbors that don't have a child even close in age to truly play with.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:13 PM
1 mom liked this
At least they're putting some effort in to raising your kid, she needs it.
TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:13 PM
4 moms liked this

Your daughter ought to listen when she is being told to stop doing something.  And where were you?  You don't send your 7 year olds off to play with adults and a 2 year old. 

AZHOTMOM
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Why do you let your kid hang out with adults? And why doesn't she listen to them when asked to stop?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)