Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I know he loves me but he has a hell of a way of showing it!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

My boyfriend or on and off fiance have been going through a really tough situation financially and it has up both stressed out to the max! We both work full-time jobs and pay daycare for one child. Everything in our relationship that could go wrong has. We both have trust issues from previous failed relationships. I do a lot more than he does at the house because his job is more demanding so when we get home (we work the same hours) he sits down and I cook and get everyone ready for the following day. By the end of the day i'm usually to tired to clean the whole house so one or two areas end up a mess by the middle of the week.

We've been on the edge of a break up for a little over a month. Yesterday I was really sick (congested with a sinus headache). I asked him to cook dinner so that I could lay down for a minute and that's when shit got crazy. He started saying that I don't do anything, i'm lazy and all this shit (you'd really have to know our story to know just how wrong he is). I tell him that as soon as I can afford to leave I am leaving. He never fights for the relationship he just complains that he wouldn't have anywhere to go. I am starting to think that it's just a convenience for him. I can tell he loves me by the look in his eyes but I just wish he would express it to me before it's to late. I've gone through a lot with him.

I really just don't think the relationship is going to last. It's to far gone. :(

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:37 PM

*too

brittybby2010
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:39 PM

That's not love...love would stop him from speaking to you that way. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:42 PM

I know...

When we argue it's BAD.

When we are happy it's really good!

It's bitter sweet but I can't take the bad anymore.

mandaday
by Silver Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:53 PM
Actions speak. His actions are screaming that you and your comfort aren't a priority to him. I think it's time to move on.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)