Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

People are to sensitive. Pic included

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
1 mom liked this

So I was scrolling through my FB wall when I saw this. At first I thought it was a joke, Because every year on April 1 everybody's "pregnant". Lamest most  overly used April fool Facebook post in the book if you ask me. Come on people be original. But then I continued reading and saw the point the Post so here's my point I am be "painful ivf treatment" Both of my children were born through ivf, not only did I have to have treatment but my husband had to have surgery as well to extract the sperm for the ivf. but am I bitter about this?  no, not at all!!!!! I guess I just don't understand why everybody so overly sensitive about this subject. it is what it is. Some people can get pregnant at Drop of a dime some people can't, that's life. I'm not going to hold it against someone. 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
littlemoments99
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:39 PM

That's a great attitude. I always forget about April fools day. I would never do anything like that though. I would make sure it was something completely harmless. 

poisonedtaco
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:42 PM

What if the person who says that really can't get pregnant? I have a friend that will never be able to have children again unless a miracle happens and she said that on FB once just jokingly. But of course, most people know that about her.

allsolittle
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:43 PM
People are definitely too sensitive.
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:44 PM

I "legally changed my name" on April Fool's Day a few years ago and my OWN FATHER called me wanting to know wtf was going on xD

GOT 'EM GOOD.

AZHOTMOM
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:45 PM

If someone takes offense to a simple April fools joke they have bigger problems.

Nice_Dragon
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:46 PM
4 moms liked this

I'm more of a tie a rubber band around the sprayer on the sink kinda girl.

Nice_Dragon
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:47 PM
1 mom liked this

DH and I got married April 1st <3

TheWiseOwl
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:47 PM

Agreed.

myloveismyfaith
by Silver Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:49 PM
While I think the pregnancy joke is stupid, I do think people are over sensitive about everything. You can't please everyone.
myloveismyfaith
by Silver Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Or replacing the sugar bowl with salt. (I got my family good one year but forgot the next day like an idiot, yeah not too pleasant)

Quoting Nice_Dragon:

I'm more of a tie a rubber band around the sprayer on the sink kinda girl.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)