Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

raise minimum wage? seriously?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
They dont even deserve what they make now. Almost every time I order something at starbucks or fast food or even a restaurant they get it wrong. The employees at stores like walmart and savemart are so rude and unhelpful Im not sure how they even got hired. They should make minimum wage and then get docked pay every time they f*ck up. Then when theyre making what they actually deserve maybe they will learn some better work ethic, and be appreciative of making minimum wage.

*update* Just went to a fast food drive through for a diet soda, that's all, no crazy food order, just a f*cking soda. They got it wrong!!!!!!! How can anyone be so stupid or bad at their job? No raise for you !!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2014 at 2:11 PM
Replies (131-133):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 26, 2014 at 9:53 PM
lmao! ya its the customers fault that the employee is too stupid to do their job. smh

Quoting my2kids0506: I don't think you should stop anywhere from now on. Do self check out everywhere and don't go to restaurants are fast food. I think the problem is you.

Quoting Anonymous: I usualy do. I was in a hurry on my way to work.

Quoting Anonymous: Wow...tell us what you really think....

Just because you're a snob who can't make your own coffee you think you can put down a group of hard working people over a simple mistake? Get a grip....

Those people have families to support too. Make your own damn coffee princess.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 27, 2014 at 11:49 AM

When you change your pompous attitude, only then will you find "intelligent and capable minimum wage workers". If you choose to remain as you are, I suggest you find an upscale McDonald's or Starbucks or even Walmart.

Quoting Anonymous: Is there somewhere that has intelligent and capable minimum wage workers?
Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds like you need to move.

Loveavision
by Gold Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 12:32 PM
THIS. I'm sure OP is a troll, but this shit always gets me. I'm the 3rd shift manager at Dunkin' Donuts, and people complain they "always get their order wrong".

You're probably ordering wrong, or you're just fucking stupid for coming back!

Sorry, got on a little rant there. This really strikes a nerve.

Quoting neveragain17: You complain but yet you still go back?

Quoting Anonymous: Just got the wrong drink at starbucks again!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)