Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

they hid her behind the fat kid

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 291 Replies
2 moms liked this
I'm not trying to be rude or insensitive by any means but we got DDs class picture today and I was like WTH is she!? It took me forever to find her. Finally I found her.

peaking her head out from behind the overly chubby girl in her class. The girl is taller by several inches anyways, couldn't they put DD in front so I could at least see her face?
I feel bad for the girl. She's at least twice the size my DD is weight wise and they're only in the first grade. But I'm also annoyed that they expect me to pay for this photo.

I described the girls size or "emphasized" it to make a point it wasn't like the teacher over looked it and DD wiggled over. DDs entire body was hidden behind this girl and all you see is her head peaking out to the side. Again I wasn't being rude or insensitive. I feel sorry for the child but that doesn't change her size. And I never said it was that childs fault either. Just voiced that I was annoyed with the picture.

IM NO LONGER READING OR REPLYING TO THIS POST. IM NOT GOING TO SIT AND TRY TO COMB THROUGH 200+ replies to find the ones I haven't read yet and CM isn't taking me to the replies I'm alerted about.
not to mention all the whiney sensitive ladies. Ugh they're more annoying than the picture itself...

have a good day.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2014 at 8:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Justine1993
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 8:43 PM
12 moms liked this
I'd be pissed too they should have positioned the kids better.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2014 at 8:44 PM
7 moms liked this
It's not the girl fault, it's the teachers. Most of the time they do Put the smaller kids in the front
Nutrition_Guru
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 8:44 PM
5 moms liked this
I wouldn't even let my son get pictured for the class picture as I refuse to pay for a picture of other people's kids.
leksismommy
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 8:44 PM
That sucks.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 26, 2014 at 8:45 PM
I didn't say it was the kids fault. Just that I'm annoyed with the picture.

Quoting Anonymous: It's not the girl fault, it's the teachers. Most of the time they do Put the smaller kids in the front
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2014 at 8:45 PM
5 moms liked this
First of all calling her the fat kid is insensitive and extremely rude. You should be ashamed. However with that being said, i agree your DD should have been in front of her.
MicheleJM
by Ruby Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 8:45 PM
10 moms liked this

Why are you emphasizing the size of the girl?  All you had to do was say she was behind a bigger girl and you can't see her.  Don't buy the picture and be prepared to be bashed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2014 at 8:46 PM
26 moms liked this
Lol you sound ridiculous

Quoting Nutrition_Guru: I wouldn't even let my son get pictured for the class picture as I refuse to pay for a picture of other people's kids.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 26, 2014 at 8:47 PM
3 moms liked this
I disagree. If I went up to get and told her "hey. You're fat" thatd be one thing. But I didn't.
I described the girl. She honestly is fat.

Quoting Anonymous: First of all calling her the fat kid is insensitive and extremely rude. You should be ashamed. However with that being said, i agree your DD should have been in front of her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 26, 2014 at 8:48 PM
2 moms liked this
Because that was the point of the post? To make a point she wasn't just kinda hidden or just wiggled over a little but completely hidden because she was so big. Sorry if that upsets you. Oh well.

Quoting MicheleJM:

Why are you emphasizing the size of the girl?  All you had to do was say she was behind a bigger girl and you can't see her.  Don't buy the picture and be prepared to be bashed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)