Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm so tired

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 9:10 PM
  • 3 Replies
I have been up since 620 got the older kids up dressed and on the bus. Feed Aubrey and turned mickey mouse on for him. Started laundry and did 3 loads and now just blankets and towels left. Cleaned the kitchen and dinning room top to bottom and also the bathroom. Helped the older boys with homework and cooked dinner. After that gave all 3 boys a bath and in bed.

All I did was ask my fil to clean the kitchen back up cause I am tired and would just like to sit down for a few minutes and relax. He is off today and tomorrow and all he did today was sleep. He got pissed and slammed dishes around and slam doors.

I cook and clean the kitchen everyday in this Damn house and all he does on his days off is sleep in his chair and drink. He also drinks when he gets off work too. But he says he doesn't have a problem.

I have told hubby we need to talk to his mom and see if they have saved anything or if they are back on their feet so we can move out. We only moved I. To help them. They were about to lose their house. My mil called us and pretty much begged us to move in. June will be a year. I told hubby 2yrs is my limit but I'm to the point I want to go now.

I've already went off on my fil once about my boys and him going against what I tell them. I am to the point im about to tell him to get off his lazy ass and do something around his house.

Sorry just needed to vent and hubby is at work.
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
PandTsmomjuly
by Florence on Mar. 26, 2014 at 9:12 PM
Good luck. If they aren't helping out just stop doing it. Sounds like you are a free maid.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amy1will
by Amethyst on Mar. 26, 2014 at 9:15 PM
Thanks that's how I'm feeling right now. My mil helps keep the house clean but he is just a lazy ass.

Quoting PandTsmomjuly: Good luck. If they aren't helping out just stop doing it. Sounds like you are a free maid.
amy1will
by Amethyst on Mar. 26, 2014 at 10:37 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN