Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

diapers or eye glasses?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 62 Replies
So i lost my job last week and I had to go to the eye doctor I guess there's a outstanding bill that I never paid which is odd but I come to find out last time I was there I had insurance but it was I'm effect. Would have been nice if the insurance told me :/ but they were billing it to an old address. So I went over how much I have I'm savings and the bank and I just do not have that extra money. My eyes are worse and I do need new glasses :( just a vent. This is so frustrating. I'm going to get her diapers and I guess just wait on the glasses and just pray they don't break or anything.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 26, 2014 at 10:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KylesWifey
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 10:58 PM
Can you set up a payment plan for the glasses?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 26, 2014 at 10:59 PM
No they want it in full since they've been billing me for a year.

Quoting KylesWifey: Can you set up a payment plan for the glasses?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:00 PM

No child support yet? 

KylesWifey
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:01 PM
Oh that makes sense ;( I'm sorry. Maybe there's some old books or your child's clothes that they have put grown that you could sell to make a little money to be able to get both?

Quoting Anonymous: No they want it in full since they've been billing me for a year.

Momma2Warriors
by Silver Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:02 PM

Walmart optical they have for under $20 and lenses under $50. Heck they have frames for $9.

Fields456
by Ruby Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:02 PM
If you have the old frames take them to walmart I believe the lenses are cheaper. Or one of the places that can have them done in an hour that way you don't also have to pay for new frames or the outstanding bill and pay the bill off as you can
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kailu1835
by Ruby Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:03 PM

Make some cloth diapers and get the glasses.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:03 PM

A couple of cloth diapers and your glasses.... 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:03 PM
Nothing to sell :( clothes and book would only be 50 cent or a dollar a peice I know its sum but it would barely cover any :/ i could sell her bouncer but that'll only go for 10 ugh

Quoting KylesWifey: Oh that makes sense ;( I'm sorry. Maybe there's some old books or your child's clothes that they have put grown that you could sell to make a little money to be able to get both?

Quoting Anonymous: No they want it in full since they've been billing me for a year.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:04 PM
I need new frames as well.

Quoting Fields456: If you have the old frames take them to walmart I believe the lenses are cheaper. Or one of the places that can have them done in an hour that way you don't also have to pay for new frames or the outstanding bill and pay the bill off as you can
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN