Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The dire wolf!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 371 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

My dh loves game of thrones!!!

And his birthday is tomorrow!!!

I was looking on craigslist and found a man selling dire wolves!!!!!

I paid $10,000 and worth every Penny...

I had to take it out of our kids college funds but hey I can breed her later and sell the babies and being dire wolves are so rare we will put the money back x100!

Here I added a photo of my $10,000 dire wolf puppy. Isn't she cute? :)

Had him close his eyes and put the dire wolf in his lap he turned red and his eyes began to get puffy and he started breaking out in hives... :( than the dire wolf bit him and we had to use an epi pen and now we are at the ER via the ambulance!!! I mean I knew he was allergic to cats but now he is allergic to dire wolves too. :(

Sad to say my dh died from the dire wolf bite. Rest in peace dh. So sorry your dire wolf killed you.

I want to rehome the dire wolf... If anyone wants him I am offering a half off discount $5000. A great deal.

I have decided to have the dire wolf put down and placed in my dh's arms in the casket.

So in case you are wondering how he died...

We were at the hospital and dh's throat was closed and they had him in a room

They had given him some meds and he was trying to talk I could see him trying to say lady... Over and over. Lady.... Lady.. And something like ca..he was saying lady... And I think trying to say car but could not get the r out.

So I was like hon I know you love your dire wolf but you are allergic so...

He was like shaking his head no and I realized he wanted to see her he was trying to say put lady in the car bring her to me.

So I did. I snuck lady in to his room and closed the door and he got frantic so happy and excited!!! So I brought her closer and she bit him again and I put her away and said bad lady bad!!! And I snuck her out and took her home and than the hospital called... :(

Vet sent me an email. I had emailed him with a photo of my dire wolf and explained. His email states that since this wolf is so dangerous and deadly it will cost me $3000 to put him down. I will have to pay it I know my dh didn't know lady that long but he loved her very much
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so no one warmed me how smart dire wolves are! I think she could sense I was going to put her down.

She acted sweet and cute and I pet her. I went to take the garbage out and she darted I grabbed her she tore up my arms and bit me in the face and than caught my breast with her wolf talons. And I dropped her she took off! Now she can not be buried with dh.... So sad I know he loved her... Hell he even got me to bring her to him in the hospital..... :(
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 27, 2014 at 12:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 27, 2014 at 12:07 AM
-_- seriously?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 27, 2014 at 12:08 AM
13 moms liked this
....this has got to be a troll...or an absolute idiot lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 27, 2014 at 12:08 AM
5 moms liked this
I guarantee there are idiots out there that would actually believe this.
blue-heart
by Platinum Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 12:08 AM
O.o I find this kinda hard to believe. But ok.
kaycersmom
by Katie on Mar. 27, 2014 at 12:09 AM
5 moms liked this
Sounds legit

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 27, 2014 at 12:09 AM
I know right???? Only $10,000 for a dire wolf!!!!! I named her Lady after Sansa's. My dh is going to be sooo happy tomorrow.

Quoting Anonymous: -_- seriously?
AbelsMommy01
by on Mar. 27, 2014 at 12:10 AM
Oh good lord lol
curvygurl1912
by Renee on Mar. 27, 2014 at 12:10 AM
Liar Liar
Pants on fire
Justine1993
by Gold Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 12:10 AM
Eh kinda hard to believe but whatever floats ur boat
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 27, 2014 at 12:10 AM
6 moms liked this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN