Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Might pull my DD out of school

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2014 at 1:28 AM
  • 4 Replies

She is always coming home with bruises or her money taken. A few weeks ago a boy hit her in the side of the head so hard we had to take her to the doctor because she was crying saying her ear hurt. Some girl 4 years older than her grabbed her by the waist and tried to pull her off the monkey bars and today I found out a "friend" in her class threw her hat and jacket in the bin. 

Getting sick of my DD being treated like this.

She has such a lovely happy personality and I am scared after a few years of this it will be ruined. She is only in kindergarten :(

by on Mar. 27, 2014 at 1:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
JennPearce
by Gold Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 1:31 AM
:( I'm so sorry! I pulled my young son out due to bullying in kindergarten. He is now a much happier kid. Before he was just depressed all the time & tried to find ways to stay home. Best of luck to you mama. It's a shame that kids are so cruel at such a young age..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 27, 2014 at 1:34 AM

Pull her out now if the school refuses to do anything about it.

Renilia
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 1:39 AM

I would look into a different school in your area. Thats horrible that kids that young are so mean, seriously what is the world coming to?! I would also be having a long chat with the prinicple, her teacher and anyone else I could about this. Its not right a child should feel safe at school and able to learn without dealing with things like that. If all else fails I would take her out of the school system there and even look into private schools or consider moving to a better district. My childrens education and safety are at the top of my list. Good luck.

3JuJu3
by Platinum Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 1:42 AM

Holy crap, take her out of that school!  That's ridiculous!  What kind of dysfunctional atmosphere are those educators allowing in a school? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)