Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am supposed to be moving into my new apartment today, but I doubt it will happen. Why? Because I took a peek at the apartment they told me was going to be mine and it's still a filthy mess! I'm angry. I put my deposit down on the 11th and was told I had plenty of time. I had everything done way before I needed to, but apparently they've been sitting on their asses. There is no possible way that apartment will be ready today unless they send a massive crew to change the carpet, clean up, etc.

My electric and internet are supposed to be turned on over there today. I am panicking and freaking out. If it isn't done at least by tomorrow, there's no way we'll be able to move everything out of our current apartment in time where we won't need to pay rent for both apartments. Even if they change us to an apartment that is finished, I've got to call the electric and internet companies.

Just so pissed off right now!

by on Mar. 27, 2014 at 6:04 AM
Replies (11-12):
jadedcynic
by Nerdalicious on Mar. 27, 2014 at 9:02 AM

I'm calling as soon as they open here in 2 hours. I've been up all night stressing about it.

Quoting Teeshann:

i'd be calling constantly till it's taken care of.

Teeshann
by Platinum Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 9:09 AM

i'm sorry. i hate when i'm stressing over something and can't get it out of my head and can't sleep. hopefully everything works out.

Quoting jadedcynic:

I'm calling as soon as they open here in 2 hours. I've been up all night stressing about it.

Quoting Teeshann:

i'd be calling constantly till it's taken care of.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)