Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what is wrong with teenagers today?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
I had a talk with my younger sister today about her sex life. She's 15 and been with 3 guys (please no name calling ) and I told her that at her age I didn't think she should be having sex at all because she isn't ready for the responsibility that comes with it. She said she is ready and so what if she gets pregnant, she's good with kids. I asked her what about school and omg I could've smacked her (figuratively ) she said "well I thought between you and mom you all could babysit so I could get an education, don't you pay attention to tv, that's how it works when a teen has a baby her family helps." I then explained I worked, that's why my own kids are in daycare from 7-4, so she thinks she can earn enough allowance for that because in her opinion daycare isn't that expensive and when I told her how much I pay weekly her eyes got big and she ran out of answers for that.
The next discussion was me asking her why she felt the need to sleep with guys so much and she said "because guys like me and I don't wanna be single in high-school like you were and guys don't want you if you won't have sex with them" I then told her guys only want you for sex if they see you're that easy and they don't stick around or want you for a relationship just your body. She told me than guys won't want me either because I have sex more than she does she's sure because I'm married so what's the difference between having sex every day with one and every weekend with different ones, it's just as much sex.
My mother has clearly gone wrong somewhere.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 28, 2014 at 3:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
curvygurl1912
by Renee on Mar. 28, 2014 at 3:41 AM
Yes I agree. Your parents have messed up. Big time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 28, 2014 at 3:41 AM
Lack of parenting. But you seem to know the answer to your title.
katemckenzie
by Kate on Mar. 28, 2014 at 3:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Omfg. Get that girl on birth control ASAP.
DensHag
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 3:44 AM
Does your Mom know about all this? I think I would enlighten her.
Justine1993
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 3:44 AM
Yeah ur parents failed her big time. How naive of her
Halfdeafmommy
by Pure Honesty on Mar. 28, 2014 at 3:45 AM

She needs birth control and maybe counseling.

bcoll
by Brandi on Mar. 28, 2014 at 3:46 AM

I'm sorry, but I'm going with parenting, or lack there of. I have teenagers they have friends, most we've known since Kindergarten, they are not at all like your sister. Not perfect by any stretch but...not at all like your sister.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 28, 2014 at 3:52 AM

My daughter would be in counselling and on lockdown while being made to see what REAL teen pregnancy is like....Sheesh.

cybcm
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 3:53 AM

Second this.

OP, are you in any position to help her out with these issues? 

Quoting bcoll:

I'm sorry, but I'm going with parenting, or lack there of. I have teenagers they have friends, most we've known since Kindergarten, they are not at all like your sister. Not perfect by any stretch but...not at all like your sister.

white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 3:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Instead of Waka-Mole is should be Waka-Teen !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN