Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How do I handle this type of person?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

I dated a guy short term (a month) and it was not working at all (because he had a fear of being "whipped" and therefore wouldnt go out of his way for me at all)  so I broke it off and tried to be nice about it. For days he tried to get me back, bringing me flowers, inviting me on dates, saying he understood what he was doing wrong and would treat me better. By the end of the week I simply told him we weren't right for each other and he started swearing at me and being very rude. I stopped talking to him. He started making posts on facebook implying that I wasn't good enough for him. I deleted him from facebook. Now he is upping his posts (my friends have informed me) to be really rude towards me, talking about how I am psycho trash and he is lucky he got rid of me when he did. Has anyone ever dealt with this kind of guy before? Why is he acting this way and how should I handle it?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 28, 2014 at 4:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
.PinkHart.
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 4:05 AM
Block him completely and ignore him. Tell your friends you don't want to be informed about his posts. Forget about him and live life.
BeAmour
by Tonya on Mar. 28, 2014 at 4:09 AM
Ignore him
sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 4:12 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 28, 2014 at 4:12 AM
Just be glad you didn't stay with him ! You dogded that bullet !
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)