Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i feel like a single mom even though im married

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
I've been married for 3 years, we have a ds and another on the way. Dh is never here which leaves me to take care of the ds, cleaning, cooking, and bills by myself every day and night when I get home from work while dh is "working " or whatever he does. I feel single and alone. Marriage shouldn't be this way and I'm considering a divorce because I don't see the point in being married if I'm going to pretty much be a single mom anyway.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 28, 2014 at 4:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lnrmom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 4:32 AM
So he doesn't contribute to the house at all?
Justine1993
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 4:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Then leave
fanci64
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 4:38 AM
1 mom liked this
What do you mean whatever he does? Is he working and contributing to the household? I would take a few steps back and look at what is really going on before you make any rash decisions. If he's gone all the time and he's really working does he have to work that much
? He is obviously around sometimes your pregnant with your second child.. Talk to him see what can be figured out.
readyforhim
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 4:40 AM

Being a single mom is stressful but we don't have to deal w this nonsense...you must look into what he is doing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 28, 2014 at 5:08 AM
He claims to be working yet never has money. I literally pay for everything and he even asks me for money from time to time. When I got pregnant was the last time we had sex, I'm 8 weeks.

Quoting fanci64: What do you mean whatever he does? Is he working and contributing to the household? I would take a few steps back and look at what is really going on before you make any rash decisions. If he's gone all the time and he's really working does he have to work that much
? He is obviously around sometimes your pregnant with your second child.. Talk to him see what can be figured out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 28, 2014 at 5:09 AM
Babies. That's about it.

Quoting lnrmom: So he doesn't contribute to the house at all?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 28, 2014 at 5:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Exactly. I'd rather that. I'm already dealing with everything else.

Quoting readyforhim:

Being a single mom is stressful but we don't have to deal w this nonsense...you must look into what he is doing.

lnrmom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 5:10 AM
And you continue to agree to have babies with him?

Quoting Anonymous: Babies. That's about it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 28, 2014 at 5:11 AM
This one was an accident. I was on birth control and it happened anyway.

Quoting lnrmom: And you continue to agree to have babies with him?

Quoting Anonymous: Babies. That's about it.

fanci64
by Silver Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:39 AM
Your not investigating what is going on? It sound to me that you need to start taking some initiative and do some checking on what he is really up.to. stop giving him money that's just ridiculous. Pay your bills of course but as far as giving him money or paying his personal obligations, stop. I'm so sorry your going through this but take responsibility for your part and move on, I would become the best detective in the world. Lol

Quoting Anonymous: He claims to be working yet never has money. I literally pay for everything and he even asks me for money from time to time. When I got pregnant was the last time we had sex, I'm 8 weeks.

Quoting fanci64: What do you mean whatever he does? Is he working and contributing to the household? I would take a few steps back and look at what is really going on before you make any rash decisions. If he's gone all the time and he's really working does he have to work that much
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)