Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

poor babies :-( edit

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies
I watch kids in my home. Yesterday I got a call about 3 kids and interviewed today. I got the job. Talking with the foster parents I learned that the baby girl had her arm broke at 1 by her daddy. She had it for 3 weeks before she was taken to the Dr. They took her away. Then took the 2 boys. The 2 yr old was xrayed and had alot of healed broken bones. These kids are so sweet. I just want to cry my eyes out for them.

2nd part at pick up.

When my husband got home from work he tossed a ball with the 6 year old. I went to the bathroom and as soon as the boy thought I was out of earshot. He started talking about cum and blow jobs. :-(... at this point my son was in bed. The 2 little ones were clingy but no problems from them. When the foster dad picked them up I told him what the 6 year old had said and that I did not want to watch him anymore. He ask if I would watch just the lil ones. I probably will. Just not sure if they have been messed with too. The 6 year old also took a baby doll and pretended to cook it on a toy stove... not sure what to do...

The foster dad said he was not aware of any sexual abuse and would be reporting it to the case worker. And yes the parents have supervised visits 3 times a week and they are trying to get the kids back to them.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 28, 2014 at 7:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 28, 2014 at 7:26 AM
And yes im going to report it to cps myself also.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 28, 2014 at 7:28 AM
Report it to cps? They've been removed from the biological parents care already.... what more do you want them to do?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 28, 2014 at 7:29 AM

why would you report something to cps if they are aready in foster care getting help. You sound like a whiney shit stirrer

TrouserMouse
by on Mar. 28, 2014 at 7:29 AM
2 moms liked this
That little boy needs love and guidance from as many people as he can get.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Mar. 28, 2014 at 7:30 AM
I thought you said they're already in foster care?

Quoting Anonymous: And yes im going to report it to cps myself also.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 28, 2014 at 7:30 AM
Because I have been told they are foster kids. I have seen no proof. Just to be sure.

Quoting Anonymous:

why would you report something to cps if they are aready in foster care getting help. You sound like a whiney shit stirrer

crazymomof281
by Melissa on Mar. 28, 2014 at 7:31 AM
Why?

Quoting Anonymous: And yes im going to report it to cps myself also.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Mar. 28, 2014 at 7:31 AM
I agree, poor kid.

Quoting TrouserMouse: That little boy needs love and guidance from as many people as he can get.
Caidysmom
by MindyM on Mar. 28, 2014 at 7:31 AM

Quoting TrouserMouse: That little boy needs love and guidance from as many people as he can get.
Browncoat4eva
by Mackenzie on Mar. 28, 2014 at 7:31 AM

I would not want anything to do with this family. 

Peace, and all that jazz...

~Mackenzie 

a Browncoat4eva 

...I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch me soar...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)