Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Call me old fashioned but...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 625 Replies
46 moms liked this

I am young (in my 20's) and I believe that a woman's place is "in the kitchen" so-to-speak. My grandparent's are about to celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary. That is a really long time to spend with one person. They have never spent a night apart. My grandmother's job is to take care of the house and anything in it, including her man. My grandfather was always the one to work, he worked one job his entire life and retired from that job. They are set financially. He did his part by providing my grandmother with the life she deserved. Everyday she gets up early makes his coffee, turns on the t.v. for him. Get's him up and dressed for whatever he has planned that day (most likely doing something on the farm or hunting). She cooks breakfast, lunch and dinner, does laundry, cleans and so much more all in a days work. They are the happiest couple I have ever seen. My parent's have been married for going on 35 years and are following in my grandparents footsteps. I have never heard my mother or my grandmother complain or argue with their husbands.

My husband and I married 5 years ago and have not had a single argument about anything. You want to know the secret to a happy marriage? Know your place!

When I have a daughter I will hope she is as smart as all the other women in this family.

The husbands job is to provide the best life possible while the wifes job is to make the husbands life less stressful and take care of the household and children.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 28, 2014 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 28, 2014 at 2:44 PM
104 moms liked this
I agree if that's what the woman WANTS....

Otherwise, no.
Amybelle
by AmyAzing on Mar. 28, 2014 at 2:45 PM
62 moms liked this

My place is at the Mall

p.s. My DH gets up first, wakes me, makes me my coffee, helps with the laundry & chores & does 99.9% of the cooking. We've been together over 32 yrs, Happily-Ever-After Married 29yrs.

Nutrition_Guru
by on Mar. 28, 2014 at 2:46 PM
37 moms liked this
I hope you never have a daughter.
Mommy2jeremy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 2:46 PM
I agree to a certain extent.
bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 2:46 PM
36 moms liked this
Sorry, I married a man, not a child.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 28, 2014 at 2:47 PM
18 moms liked this

My place is wherever I want to be.....

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 28, 2014 at 2:47 PM
5 moms liked this

IF and only IF that is the way the woman wants to live ..........then its fine. 

Anonymous
8 moms liked this
Are you a gypsy?
littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 2:47 PM
4 moms liked this

Everybody should do what makes them happy. 

Anonymous
12 moms liked this

Jesus Fucking Christ...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)