Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

shame on me.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

i have been married to my husband for 3 years but with him for 9. things where okay in our relationship until we got married.after the first year he bacame verbally and physically abusive so we got counseling...but during this time ( a year and 3 months) i fell inlove with my husbands cousin. hes amazing in every since that i know of. he  knows how i feel and i know how he feels and needless to say we love each other very much. i have never slept with him never kissed him in the mouth or anything like that so our "relationship" isnt based off of sex. lately my husband has been more of an asshole not coming home until 2:02 a.m. last night when he got off of work at 9 and only works 25 minutes from home. no excuse what so ever! well i was talking to the cousin and i dont know what he said but it made me wanna be with him sexually. i guess hearing the way he laughs on the phone at the stupid jokes i tell him and the way he is with me when we r together rushed over me last night and made me feel 16 again with these girly giggles and blushing. well of couse dh wanted sex and if i say no its a big fight so i just closed my eyes and imagined it was his cousin and man i dont think we have ever had better sex :) bash away but atleast i wasnt physically cheating on dh and only i know about it. the question is why dont i feel as bad as i thought i should?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 28, 2014 at 3:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
uhhnogirl
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 3:37 PM
I don't know why you are still with him so I don't care to read on further.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 28, 2014 at 3:37 PM
Why the hell are you even still with your husband?!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 28, 2014 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Because it sounds like your marriage is broken and you want to end it but won't or can't.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 28, 2014 at 3:39 PM

WOMAN FAINTING GIF

Lilith23
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 3:41 PM
2 moms liked this
Well, your husband was like a big fat human dildo.
Awesome,
anyhow dump that bitch and screw the cousin.
You know what they say these days, YOLO !!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 28, 2014 at 3:42 PM

Quoting Anonymous: Why the hell are you even still with your husband?!

because i dont have the means to move out on my own i have no job and i dont wanna jump intonother relationship with another person and the last thing i want is to depend on another man who i care about deeply to  house me and my 2 dds and help me get on my feet so i wanna get a job and sae a few hundred first before i go so i never have to worry ihe takes me to court for our kids that i will lose them because i dont want anyone to say im unfit to care for my 2 dds. i wanna return to that young strong independent woman i wonce was...i still have a chance. im 22

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 28, 2014 at 3:42 PM

Say it with me. D-i-v-o-r-c-e.

mammabear87
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 3:43 PM

Quoting Sassy762:

WOMAN FAINTING GIF

LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 28, 2014 at 3:43 PM

Because you are not "in love" with your husband anymore. You need to end your marriage before you "act" on anything with your husbands cousin.At least if you do that your husband cant say that you cheated  on him and get u for adultry

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 28, 2014 at 3:44 PM
Can't get past "things where" sorry.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN