Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

For Those That Like Doing Their Nails?????

Posted by   + Show Post

I Got My Nails Done Yesterday...I Am So Into The Animal Print Theme It Is Unreal....I Am Going To Get Giraffes Next!! Lets See What Your Nails Look Like :)

EDIT--Apparently some people on here are just trying be rude, for what though I have no idea. This post is simply for fun, if you just want to be mean, and comment with hateful ass remarks, then leave this post. There is no point in grown women sitting here being smart or mean over some damn nails, is there not anything more important to be mad about? I am sure there is, and this is should not be anywhere on that list. And as far as me and the every word being capital...I was bored, and anted to try it out, it was for fun. That does not mean that I am ghetto or that anyone for that matter is ghetto because they want to type like that. Me personally will not do again because I do not like it for myself, but if you choose too go for it. If you are just trying to get a rise out of me by saying hateful things, it is not going to affect me on that level. And from here on, I will not reply to any of you that are putting mean things on here. For those of you that are being MATURE I really appreciate it!

**Tia**

by on Mar. 28, 2014 at 10:20 PM
Replies (21-30):
Mama110981
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 10:31 PM
5 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

abrine7673
by Awesome Possum on Mar. 28, 2014 at 10:32 PM
Mine haven't been messed with in a month!!!! I keep meaning to do them but something always comes up
xmkj2011
by Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 10:32 PM

I normally get white tips as well, I just got my changed from white tips to these. I kept the white tips for 2 months straight!! :)

Quoting mary716: I usually fet a white french tip active length, I just took mine off the other day so they look horrid

**Tia**

SABRINA_29
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 10:33 PM
Oooo I like your nails!!

Quoting CoachyMom:

Mobile Photo

Pretty! Here are mine currently.
lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 10:33 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

xmkj2011
by Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this

OMG you have my favorite color o your nails... Too damn cute!

Quoting Mama110981:

Mobile Photo

**Tia**

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 28, 2014 at 10:33 PM
Your reply does not demonstrate how a grown woman would reply. I asked a question. I wasn't rude, insulting nor did I imply that I didn't like it. I merely was curious as to why someone would choose to do that. A grown mature woman would simply reply "I felt like being silly" "I thought it would be fun" or something of that nature. A grown mature woman wouldn't stoop to such a childish attack reply.

Quoting xmkj2011:

....Idk, maybe because I am a grown ass woman, that felt like it and can do whatever I want to???? What does that have to do with what my post was about anyways??? If you don't like it, then leave...thanks.

Quoting Anonymous: Why in the world do you capitalize the first letter of every word?

ashleyrlewis
by on Mar. 28, 2014 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Currently my nails I did them myself ;)
ICUTROLLIN
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 10:34 PM
I hate fake nails on me, but those are cute.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 28, 2014 at 10:35 PM
Lmao at the amount of youngings in here. And no I'm not the original anon.

Quoting STG3kids1mom:

Its Just Some Peoples Thing! Deal With It!

Quoting Anonymous: Why in the world do you capitalize the first letter of every word?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)