Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pregnant Sex IS Gross

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2014 at 12:26 AM
  • 47 Replies
So, I haven't made any confessions for a while now. So here it goes. I'm starting to hate sex. I'm six months pregnant and everything is so awkward and uncomfortable. I can't seem to get into it anymore. All I see is a huge belly, and god forbid the baby starts moving... I really don't mind looking pregnant, heck I think its pretty cute, but I see nothing sexual about it and I can't seem to jump that hurdle. Me and dh are only together like 3 times a week, which is like nonexistent comparably. I still think about sex as often, and I'm frustrated too. Its just I can't seem to get into it at all. Anyone relate?
by on Mar. 29, 2014 at 12:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChaiTeaMomma32
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 12:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Not a big fan of pregnant sex, but I don't consider it gross. Uncomfortable, yes.
iHEAVENn
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 12:29 AM

I don't find it gross really...

However, we have not been intimate in months.... and probably will not be again until at least september :( sad sad sad panda. 

-:Logan Jacob:--:December 1st 2007:--:7 Pounds 4 Ounces:- -:My Everything:- 

-:Hunter Xavier:--:EDD 7-12-14:-

baby development

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Mar. 29, 2014 at 12:29 AM
1 mom liked this

No, mama.

I'm 8 months pregnant and I'm a tigress in the sack. My belly makes me feel like a goddess! Try to focus more on the SENSATION than the REALITY. Shower sex is great, you should try it :)

Lilith23
by Platinum Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 12:29 AM
1 mom liked this
I never had sex when i was pregnant, dh disgusted me.
Even smelling his breathe would get me gagging.
Gaah! Pregnant sex with a baby kicking how awkward :o
well tell him that sex is off for now if you seriously cannot stand it one more minute.
Lol but i did please myself because as much as i hated sex i still wanted it.
Amandatoo
by Bronze Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 12:30 AM
I'm 5 months and cant have sex due to being high risk. I miss it. =( I told Dh just last night that I can't wait until we can make love again.
mrsrodgers0703
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 12:31 AM
I love pregnant sex. Sex is like 10000x better for me.
Lilith23
by Platinum Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 12:31 AM
1 mom liked this
I just had a mental image of you in a jungle with Xena the Warrior's outfit and a big ol round belly.
Spaaartaa goddess!

Quoting OwlNuggets:

No, mama.

I'm 8 months pregnant and I'm a tigress in the sack. My belly makes me feel like a goddess! Try to focus more on the SENSATION than the REALITY. Shower sex is great, you should try it :)

leksismommy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 12:32 AM
I wanted sex during pregnancy . It got to the point that DH told me that he needed a break. Lol.

Everyone is different.
You won't be pregnant forever, you'll want it again, and again soon enough
AngryBob
I wanted it all the time when I was pregnant. It got to the point where I was in a lot of pain, so I couldn't move much, but we still had a lot of fun.
You can Google positions for third trimester sex, to help ease things when you're so big you feel as clumsy as a house.
Night_Roane
I had hyperemesis, and honestly sex made me feel sea sick. Just thinking about it while pregnant made me nauseous. BUT I still would get aroused and have sexual desires. It was like the fantasy of it was great, but when it got down to the naked reality, I didn't want him to so much as touch me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)