Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

minecraft

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 43 Replies
1 mom liked this
Okay...this is not a confession or anything...my son was playing Minecraft tonight and something happened to his worlds, they were all deleted, he went to play and everything was gone. Every single world he made gone, tears streamed down his face and broke my heart. I'm horrible at this game, absolutely horrible, there is no way at all that I can help him do anything with it. I'll most likely mess more of it up. Is there any one on here that has a child that they would be willing to let play with my son on the Xbox 360 and help him make some new worlds?

He updated a few days ago, he was playing and went back to the main menu and everything was gone. I was in the other room and ran in when I heard him. I didn't think to have him save to anything other than the hard drive. I searched the internet to see if people had this problem and a lot of people said the game glitches and will delete things. :(
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 29, 2014 at 12:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 29, 2014 at 12:51 AM
Bumping... This breaks my heart. I play game, but not this one. I'll ask some of my friends.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 29, 2014 at 12:53 AM
Bump! My son loves that game and I can see him getting that upset over it. But his Xbox stopped working and we got him a playsation
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Mar. 29, 2014 at 12:59 AM

Do you only have the main storage drive or do you have additional storage drivers?

HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 1:02 AM
We are a PlayStation family.

How did everything get deleted? :(
Shy_Dia
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 1:02 AM
Shy gemini 05 (zero, not o)

Ds plays all the time! Just have him add him and he'll help out.
whoslifeanyway
by Bronze Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 1:02 AM
did he update the game recently?
EsmeVincent
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 1:05 AM

ds and I have it on our tablets but not on the 360(not the same) but I do feel for him.  ALL that time and effort into doing something and its all gone.  But let him know he's not the only one it has happend too and that for 1 remember its just a game and for 2 you already know what you need to do to get the things you need. PLUS it should be easier to do this time since youve done it once.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Mar. 29, 2014 at 1:06 AM

yawns

crescentstar2
by Anne on Mar. 29, 2014 at 1:07 AM

my guys only play on their tablets sorry

-_-
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 1:09 AM
Aww man that sucks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)