Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is going on with her? update pg 6

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Earlier, my DD (3) said she bit her tongue. She was drooling, crying and puked a few times.
This was at 6 pm. It is now 1 am and she is still drooling, she gags and brings up clear liquids. She has no fever but her hands and feet are FREEZING and pale in colour.
Her breathing and pulse is normal.
Does this sound like a possible stomach bug or should I bring her to the ER in the morning?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 29, 2014 at 12:59 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2014 at 3:18 AM
Her hands are back to normal.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2014 at 3:19 AM
Their dad left work.

Quoting Anonymous: Where's the other kids ?

Quoting Anonymous: We are at the ER. Xrays are being done. The Dr thinks she possibly swallowed a coin or small toy based off the drooling and gagging.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 29, 2014 at 3:20 AM
Hope she gets better

Quoting Anonymous: Their dad left work.

Quoting Anonymous: We are at the ER. Xrays are being done. The Dr thinks she possibly swallowed a coin or small toy based off the drooling and gagging.
littlesippycup
Dating Naked is hilarious!!
Yesterday at 1:12 AM
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 3:22 AM

Poor kid =(  Hope she feels better!

shuturpiehole
by Bronze Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 3:28 AM
Bump for update
lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 3:29 AM
That's crazy. I've gone to the er before and had DS. They had no problem with him being in the room with me and when I had to get x rays they just had a nurse come to my room and play with him.

SO was deployed and I didn't know anyone here so I had no choice

Quoting kim_mama_of_two: Have someone meet you at the er to take care of the other 3. I know where im from the hospital wont let any child under 12 in the er room unless they are the patient (s). My mom and s/o's mother are always on call for me when I myself have to go to the er because they wont let me just bring my daughter to the room with me!

Quoting Anonymous: Seriously?? That hands looks BLUE! Take them all. You really want to find out you caused a serious issue with your daughter that could have been avoided all because you didn't want to tow your other kids in with you???

Quoting Anonymous: I need to get a sitter for my other 3 children first.

Quoting Anonymous: Seriously? Get off of the computer and get her to an ER!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 29, 2014 at 3:31 AM
Listen to me now ok if you are not a troll I looked at those hands please grab all the kids take them with she needs to get to the ER NOW

Quoting Anonymous: I need to get a sitter for my other 3 children first.

Quoting Anonymous: Seriously? Get off of the computer and get her to an ER!
ardiaxe
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 3:32 AM
She is choking is what I wanted to write before reading that she went to the ER. Drooling is a telltale sign. She could have lost her life, I'm relieved to hear that she is in the hands of professionals now.
Princesmermaid1
by on Mar. 29, 2014 at 3:32 AM
Thank a God thank you omg

Quoting Anonymous: Their dad left work.

SommerRayne06
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 3:34 AM
Praying for your baby. Good luck.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)