Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im a prostitute

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 133 Replies
1 mom liked this
Most will judge me for this but it's true, I pay my bills by having sex with men for money. No, I don't stand on streets, it's all prearranged and by appointment only and it's not a lifestyle I willingly chose. I'm also pregnant which I didn't willingly choose.
My question is can you choose to have a c section instead of a vaginal birth without having a medical need for it? I was told I had to do this or my vagina would be useless and that's not something you want here.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 29, 2014 at 4:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
polkaspots
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 4:25 AM
2 moms liked this
Your vagina will not be useless after a vaginal birth. You have the same six week wait period with vaginal or a cesarean. Kegels are good to keep yourself tight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 29, 2014 at 4:26 AM
How much do you charge?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 29, 2014 at 4:27 AM
2 moms liked this
You did willingly choose this lifestyle. Unless you are being raped, nobody can force you to have sex with them. You could have gone and got a different job. SMH.

I also dont believe you didnt choose to get pregnant, didnt plan it, but if you were not taking all the precautions neccisary, especially with your "job" you willingly let that happen. I feel bad for the baby daddy.

To answer your question yes you can choose a cesarean.
crumpy_gat
by No. on Mar. 29, 2014 at 4:28 AM
7 moms liked this
Of course, tell them it's imperative that your vagina stays in tact for job security.
lulalacroix
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 4:32 AM
3 moms liked this

Lol.  Yes any of us who had a vaginal birth now has a useless vagina.  :/

JustMeKat
by Kat on Mar. 29, 2014 at 4:35 AM
12 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2014 at 4:36 AM
I'm sorry.

Quoting lulalacroix:

Lol.  Yes any of us who had a vaginal birth now has a useless vagina.  :/

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2014 at 4:38 AM
I do those now.

Quoting polkaspots: Your vagina will not be useless after a vaginal birth. You have the same six week wait period with vaginal or a cesarean. Kegels are good to keep yourself tight.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2014 at 4:38 AM
Not being raped, I'm being pimped. There's a difference.

Quoting Anonymous: You did willingly choose this lifestyle. Unless you are being raped, nobody can force you to have sex with them. You could have gone and got a different job. SMH.

I also dont believe you didnt choose to get pregnant, didnt plan it, but if you were not taking all the precautions neccisary, especially with your "job" you willingly let that happen. I feel bad for the baby daddy.

To answer your question yes you can choose a cesarean.
CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Mar. 29, 2014 at 4:38 AM
2 moms liked this

Wow, glad my husband doesn't thing my vagina is useless anymore after my two vaginal births. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)