Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

BM ruined dinner with p***y pics

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2014 at 5:52 AM
  • 12 Replies
A few nights ago, I had made dinner for my hubby, SD, my best friend, and was in the kitchen getting my plate together as they all were eating in the living room. I suddenly heard my husband yelling "NO! OMG! WHYYY? NOOO!"...So I hurried into the LR to see what the commotion was about, and he was wide-eyed, hand slapped over his mouth, shaking his head as he held his cell opposite his face. The other three of us demanded "what!!!?" He handed me the phone, and said "Look at what Meghan sent me!" (BM of my SD). She had texted him two pics of her p***y, which was flappy, sweaty, unkept, roast beef-esque, and spread open by her hand, as well as a pic of her pale, pancake ass. It was all disgusting, and clearly unintentional, on her part. So I grabbed my phone, and texted her "you might want to stop sending pics of your genitals to Chris (my hubby)", trying to hurry to spare her further embarrassment in case she wasn't finished. Apparently, she simultaneously realized she was sending them to him instead of her guy, and profusely apologized to us both, acknowledging how humiliated she is. The three of us (me, hubby, my bestie) lost all our appetites, and I was reminded why I have always chosen to not send such things to anyone for any reason. I was also thankful for my attractive anatomy that is appealing instead of revolting. Btw-my husband and she conceived my SD during a drug-fueled hazy one night stand, which he barely remembers, thank the Lord for him. Blech!
by on Mar. 29, 2014 at 5:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
polkaspots
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 5:54 AM
Gross.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Browncoat4eva
by Mackenzie on Mar. 29, 2014 at 5:54 AM

I'm sorry that sucks, but it's kinda funny too. You will probably be able to laugh about it some day. Maybe not the dad-- that's a bit too traumatic. 

Peace, and all that jazz...

~Mackenzie 

a Browncoat4eva 

...I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch me soar...

saraface5383
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 5:55 AM
Eeewwwww!
SnortysMom
by CatMarie on Mar. 29, 2014 at 5:55 AM

Bleh!

PoisonEyeV
by ☆ No Ragrets ☆ on Mar. 29, 2014 at 5:55 AM

Well sucks for her but why do you gotta hate on the beef curtains?

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 29, 2014 at 5:57 AM
1 mom liked this

MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Mar. 29, 2014 at 5:58 AM
2 moms liked this
Stellar choice in a man.

Nice humble brag about your pussy.
kaysha
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 6:00 AM
o.0
tamithaR
by Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 6:01 AM
Id prefer to call it "roast beef pterodactyls" or "hairy hatchet wound", but you get the point. I will never eat Arbys again.

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

PoisonEyeV
by ☆ No Ragrets ☆ on Mar. 29, 2014 at 6:02 AM

I still eat hamburgers...

Quoting tamithaR: Id prefer to call it "roast beef pterodactyls" or "hairy hatchet wound", but you get the point. I will never eat Arbys again.
Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)