Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My DS and I went to the marijuana store

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

Yesterday we were running errands together when he said he needed to go to the dispensary and that I could go with him or wait in the car. It was kind of hot in the car so I went in

I have never been to a dispensary but it was pretty cool. Just shelves of different strains of marijuana, edibles, other stuff. I got myself a special brownie but idk if I will ever eat it might just give it to DS. 

My DH was kind of jealous because he has never seen one so we might go back just to look 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 29, 2014 at 6:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 29, 2014 at 6:18 AM
Unless you have a card or are a grower, uhm... I didn't think visitors were allowed to go into those, let alone buy things. Do you live in WA or CO? Cause that would explain a lot.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2014 at 6:19 AM

I am in Colorado so you just need a drivers license. 

Quoting Anonymous: Unless you have a card or are a grower, uhm... I didn't think visitors were allowed to go into those, let alone buy things. Do you live in WA or CO? Cause that would explain a lot.

whovianmum
by Bronze Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 6:27 AM

Ugh I'm so jelly!I'd love to look around one,even if it was just a touristy thing and I couldn't buy anything.Won't be legal where I am for quite a while with our dinosaur of a prime minister.I'd mung out on that brownie and watch me an awesome comedy ;)

AuntieM
by Gold Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 6:30 AM
Here in Washington we don't have the retail stores yet so you still have to have a medical card. We're supposed to start opening stores in June.
thefiregoddess
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 6:31 AM
Do you need a Colorado license?

Df and I are seriously considering colorado or a medical state.
I'm tired of buying marijuana like a criminal.

I'm super jealous I've yet to have a real special brownie. My only attempt didn't do squat
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2014 at 6:32 AM

I dont think you need a Colorado license...I think if you are out of state you can not buy as much/possess as much but honestly I am not really sure about how that works. 

Quoting thefiregoddess: Do you need a Colorado license? Df and I are seriously considering colorado or a medical state. I'm tired of buying marijuana like a criminal. I'm super jealous I've yet to have a real special brownie. My only attempt didn't do squat

phoenixallison
by Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 6:34 AM
My father owns a medical dispensary here in az there are so many regulations that its a mind**** to keep up with. I hope AZ allows the kids with medical problems to use tinctures soon
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)