Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Daughter camping with bf

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My 16 yr old daughters bf invited her to go on a week camping trip with his parental when school is out. I talked with his mom and she said her and hub would have one tent and my dd and bf would share another tent. They already have sex and use bc but I'm not sure I want them going away for a week together. I'm conflicted.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 29, 2014 at 6:17 AM
Replies (11-20):
KawfeeKathy63
by on Mar. 29, 2014 at 7:07 AM

Since shes having sex already and she is being safe, I would allow it.  Some teens do have sex and your daughter can either do it in the tent or behind the local walmart in a car.  Where there's a will there's a way and as long as the bf's parents are comfortable with it, I'd allow it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 29, 2014 at 7:09 AM
What the fuck! Why are they already having sex? AND if you're okay with them having sex what's the big fucking deal if they go camping and screw in the woods? I mean, hey, maybe it's just one big orgie or however you spell it, yeah, parenting FAIL
redbutterfly666
by Emerald Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 7:56 AM
I took my ex camping....I never had sex with him....

Quoting Anonymous: Does she want to be a teen mom?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Mar. 29, 2014 at 8:00 AM
Has she ever been camping? I can only imagine what she will think for a week in the woods, and sharing a tent with her bf. They will get to know each other very well, and sex probably wouldn't be on the top of the list lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Mar. 29, 2014 at 8:07 AM
3 moms liked this

They already fuck (good job mom, for letting your child screw at such a young age), so why not?

LoriLou75
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 8:08 AM
No no no no no
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 29, 2014 at 8:09 AM
Dh and I go every year, but we don't have sex...in the tent that is. Lol

Quoting redbutterfly666: I took my ex camping....I never had sex with him....

Quoting Anonymous: Does she want to be a teen mom?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Mar. 29, 2014 at 8:12 AM

What happened to moral convictions? I am in mhy 50's and have been dating my SO for 10 years now.

Guess what-when we go to my parent's house-we sleep in seperate beds.  Guess what else? My kids are 23 21 17 and 11. They have never seen him spend the night here unless he was in the guestroom.

It's called modeling behavior.   If you don't want your kids to be teen parents-don't let them see you shacked up and don't let them shack up-even on a temporary basis.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Mar. 29, 2014 at 8:13 AM
Allowing her to go would be condoning their behavior. BC fails... so if she ends up pregnant, you should feel just as responsible.

My 16 year old SD tried hard to get us to allow her bf on a camping trip with us bc her mom already allowed overnights with him. We wouldn't allow it. We told her we don't approve if it and won't condone it just bc her mom does.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Mar. 29, 2014 at 8:14 AM
Oh those days are long gone. It's truly sad. I was raised with morals and I am raising my children to be the same way. Too bad too many parents these days don't care

Quoting Anonymous:

What happened to moral convictions? I am in mhy 50's and have been dating my SO for 10 years now.

Guess what-when we go to my parent's house-we sleep in seperate beds.  Guess what else? My kids are 23 21 17 and 11. They have never seen him spend the night here unless he was in the guestroom.

It's called modeling behavior.   If you don't want your kids to be teen parents-don't let them see you shacked up and don't let them shack up-even on a temporary basis.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN