Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Daughter camping with bf

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My 16 yr old daughters bf invited her to go on a week camping trip with his parental when school is out. I talked with his mom and she said her and hub would have one tent and my dd and bf would share another tent. They already have sex and use bc but I'm not sure I want them going away for a week together. I'm conflicted.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 29, 2014 at 6:17 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Mar. 29, 2014 at 8:16 AM
Were you both teens with raging hormones left alone in a tent all night each night?

Quoting redbutterfly666: I took my ex camping....I never had sex with him....

Quoting Anonymous: Does she want to be a teen mom?
disneymom2two
by Platinum Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 8:17 AM

There would be no conflict for me.  It would be "No."  

Lifeisadream
by on Mar. 29, 2014 at 8:18 AM
Agree! Now it's more important to be liberal! No more teaching children NOT to do things that are possibly detrimental, let's just teach them that unethical behavior CAN be done without suffering consequences. Yeah, great lesson. (Sarcasm)

Quoting Anonymous: Oh those days are long gone. It's truly sad. I was raised with morals and I am raising my children to be the same way. Too bad too many parents these days don't care

Quoting Anonymous:

What happened to moral convictions? I am in mhy 50's and have been dating my SO for 10 years now.

Guess what-when we go to my parent's house-we sleep in seperate beds.  Guess what else? My kids are 23 21 17 and 11. They have never seen him spend the night here unless he was in the guestroom.

It's called modeling behavior.   If you don't want your kids to be teen parents-don't let them see you shacked up and don't let them shack up-even on a temporary basis.

bonitalilmama
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 8:20 AM
couldn't be me.....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Mar. 29, 2014 at 8:23 AM

No way on freaking HELL would I allow this. Or sex at 16. True story - I once drove 45 minutes to a random house to pick up my daughter from a unsupervised, unplanned sleepover. She claimed that she was too sick to come home. Got there and found her and the boy half naked. Yeah - she was sick alright.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Mar. 29, 2014 at 8:24 AM
Your kids probably laugh too bc they know you have sex.

Moral convictions? Lmao you make no sense bc all you are doing is hiding it.

Quoting Anonymous:

What happened to moral convictions? I am in mhy 50's and have been dating my SO for 10 years now.

Guess what-when we go to my parent's house-we sleep in seperate beds.  Guess what else? My kids are 23 21 17 and 11. They have never seen him spend the night here unless he was in the guestroom.

It's called modeling behavior.   If you don't want your kids to be teen parents-don't let them see you shacked up and don't let them shack up-even on a temporary basis.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Mar. 29, 2014 at 8:26 AM
You realize the only thing she is teaching her children is to lie and sneak around right?

Do you think her children dont know mom is having sex out of wedlock with a man who isn't marrying her for whatever reason?

10yrs lol they are sleeping together just hiding it.

Quoting Lifeisadream: Agree! Now it's more important to be liberal! No more teaching children NOT to do things that are possibly detrimental, let's just teach them that unethical behavior CAN be done without suffering consequences. Yeah, great lesson. (Sarcasm)

Quoting Anonymous: Oh those days are long gone. It's truly sad. I was raised with morals and I am raising my children to be the same way. Too bad too many parents these days don't care

Quoting Anonymous:

Lifeisadream
by on Mar. 29, 2014 at 8:38 AM
I was quoting the person who quoted last

Quoting Anonymous: You realize the only thing she is teaching her children is to lie and sneak around right?

Do you think her children dont know mom is having sex out of wedlock with a man who isn't marrying her for whatever reason?

Quoting Lifeisadream: Agree! Now it's more important to be liberal! No more teaching children NOT to do things that are possibly detrimental, let's just teach them that unethical behavior CAN be done without suffering consequences. Yeah, great lesson. (Sarcasm)

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Mar. 29, 2014 at 8:49 AM
Yes and? You are both agreeing with the first person who is talking about morals yet where are hers?

Quoting Lifeisadream: I was quoting the person who quoted last

Quoting Anonymous: You realize the only thing she is teaching her children is to lie and sneak around right?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Mar. 29, 2014 at 10:44 AM

Quoting Anonymous: You realize the only thing she is teaching her children is to lie and sneak around right? Do you think her children dont know mom is having sex out of wedlock with a man who isn't marrying her for whatever reason? 10yrs lol they are sleeping together just hiding it.
Quoting Anonymous:

We are not getting married for good reasons. Main among them is that I have 1 more kid to put thru college.

Why are you so sure my kids know we are having sex? We didn't for the first 2 years of our relationship.

In fact HAD we been able to get married-we would have waited. Since we have no intention of marrying-there was no need to wait beyond the 2 years we had alrady waied.

I see-so you should just fuck openly infront of your kid because...why?

Because if not you MUST be lying and sneaking around.  We go out on  DATES-to dinner to movies. How is that sneaking around?  How is that lying. My children have never thought to ask if we are having sex. And if thye did ask? I would tell them it wasn;t their business.  No need to lie OR sneak around.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)