Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Worried about the baby :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
With my oldest I had a fairly easy and normal pregnancy. I had a few weeks of morning sickness and got the flu once. She came late and was healthy and fine.

So far this baby has been different.
I'm almost 28 weeks. I've not puked a single time although there have been a couple times where something nasty sets me dry heaving (probably would have even if not pregnant)
I also have gestational diabetes and anemia with this baby.
I have had a few times where I have started shaking sweating and almost passed out.
This baby didn't start moving like my oldest did. On my 18 week scan she didn't move at all. Oldest was all over.This baby is moving better now but its nnothing close to what the oldest did.

By this point I had started having the baby dreams with oldest. I haven't had a single one with this baby.

Everytime they go in to hear the heart beat it takes a while but they always find it and its normal.

But something feels wrong. Its felt wrong since I found out I was pregnant.

Is this just me being paranoid? Did anyone else feel thisway with their second?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 29, 2014 at 10:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 10:39 AM
Every pregnancy is different.
With my oldest it was text book pregnancy. And I was so attached to her from the time that second line showed!
With my son I had no morning sickness. Every Saturday I would puke once. He drained me. I started having bad issues. Refered to a neurologist by my OB which isn't common at all.
I was very detached!
Worried too about him.
But here he is. Almost 15 months and in my arms nursing as I type.
He has been more complicated than my daughter. But his health issues are all minor.
He does have an issue making vitamin d. He needs glasses and maybe leg braces. He is delayed.
But over all healthy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2014 at 10:49 AM
I'm glad he came out mostly healthy.
I'm just worried. All of the measurements and everything have come out normal for the baby. They haven't expressed any concerns except that I have pressure and had braxton hicks already.

Quoting MIA0223: Every pregnancy is different.
With my oldest it was text book pregnancy. And I was so attached to her from the time that second line showed!
With my son I had no morning sickness. Every Saturday I would puke once. He drained me. I started having bad issues. Refered to a neurologist by my OB which isn't common at all.
I was very detached!
Worried too about him.
But here he is. Almost 15 months and in my arms nursing as I type.
He has been more complicated than my daughter. But his health issues are all minor.
He does have an issue making vitamin d. He needs glasses and maybe leg braces. He is delayed.
But over all healthy!
smorgan865
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 10:55 AM
Pregnancies can be do different. Symptoms are so vague, and not not at all required. I didn't have morning sickness at ll either time.

2nd time my placenta was in the front (anterior) and I didn't feel movement until around 24 weeks. He also sat VERY low and I had so much pressure it made me cry sometimes. I got a belly support band and that helped a lot. He was a fantastic 9lbs 10oz (first was 7lbs 5 oz).

I bet your shaking is related to the GD, talk to your doctor/nutritionist about that.

Good luck and try to relax :)
alexsmommy2010
by Bronze Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 11:29 AM
My son hardley ever moved. Now he's a wild almost 4 year old.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)