Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pedophile on CM

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies
Do you ever wonder if there are pedophiles on here? I'm sure there is.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 29, 2014 at 11:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy74146
by Platinum Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 11:13 AM

probably.  disgusting perverts.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Mar. 29, 2014 at 11:15 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sure there are....just like FB, I keep my pictures to myself, and my profile locked up.....my friends can't even see my profile, I don't trust anyone to be who they say they are.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 29, 2014 at 11:16 AM
They have groups. One is called something like strict moms who know how to discipline or something like that. If you read the posts in that group, they don't come out and directly say they are perverts, but you can tell. It's very obvious.
thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 11:17 AM

I dont think about that, but I dont post pictures of my kids here either. Or much information about my family.

Justine1993
by Gold Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 11:17 AM
That's why I don't post any revealing pics of my kids
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 29, 2014 at 11:17 AM
Omg! That makes me sick. CM needs to delete the freaking group!

Quoting Anonymous: They have groups. One is called something like strict moms who know how to discipline or something like that. If you read the posts in that group, they don't come out and directly say they are perverts, but you can tell. It's very obvious.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 29, 2014 at 11:18 AM
I don't know about all that...why don't we post pics in our panties to prove whos a female 😉
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 29, 2014 at 11:18 AM
There are men on here trolling for tail all the time. This would be the type of place to go to get close to a mom.
caito
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Probably. Just like in real life. There could be pervs shopping right next to you in the store. Or sitting near you in the theater. Or driving behind you on the interstate.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 29, 2014 at 11:19 AM
There's a mom group spinoff from baby center on Facebook and there was one mother who posted a photo of her DD vagina asking about a rash. It had stars over the main parts but you could still see a little. I don't care if the group is secret there is no way in hell I would ever put that on facebook. Ever.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)