Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

7 evil things Moms do to their kids.. YOU are probably guilty lol

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:38 AM
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this

Stealing Candy From a Baby

Admit it. We've all stolen candy from our kids. Whether we tell them it's their payment for us taking them around the neighborhood or hope they don't notice, we've done it. Cowering in the closet or locked bathroom, we've done it. Whether it's Halloween or Christmas or Easter, we've done it. And it was so, so good

Breaking the Piggy Bank

Did you know that between 30 to 50 percent of parents admit to routinely stealing money from their kids' piggy banks? Here's to hoping they put it back.

Throwing Out Broken Toys

Huh, that's weird you can't find your collection of broken fast food kids' meal toys ... wherever could they be?

In the trash, that's where. Because I snuck them out while you were at school.

Play Group Was Cancelled

Or similarly, the park is closed today. Mostly because Mommy hasn't showered in three days and doesn't want to make small talk with the other grown-ups

Art in the Trash

No, I have no idea how your 8,000th art project of the week got thrown in the trash! That's so weird.

Mommy Doesn't Know How

To play Wii. Or whatver gaming console you're playing. Mommy can't even tell them apart. No, Mommy doesn't want to learn.

The Ice Cream Truck

Only plays music when it's out of ice cream

We all love our kids. Well, most of us on most days, anyway. But still, there are sometimes when find ourselves being just a little bit deceptive when it comes to parenting those little darlings. Hey -- it's not like grown-ups get to go trick-or-treating, mmmkay? Besides, that candy was going to go bad anyway. Pretty sure.

Anyway, we've all had our less than stellar parenting moments, but you know what? Sometimes it's those little moments that help keep us sane in the bigger picture known as Surviving Motherhood. So don't beat yourself up too much, slip another $5 into the therapy jar, and lock yourself in the bathroom for a fun-sized chocolate bar. I won't tell if you won't.

What evil have you committed against your kids?

http://thestir.cafemom.com/big_kid/170352/7_evil_things_moms_do

by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hellzonwheelz
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:39 AM

I tax the halloween candy and I've lied about the ice cream truck. OH and I throw out broken toys LOL. No clue what happened to them my darling child. LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:40 AM
I've done every one but the ice cream truck. But we've never lived where there were ice cream trucks.
tisha826
by Tisha on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:40 AM
I've done all but the piggy bank and ice cream truck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:41 AM
Yes most of them
mandaday
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:41 AM
I've stolen their candy. I admit it.
Jenneric2012
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:41 AM

guilty as charged of all but ice cream truck.

NellieKane
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:41 AM
Give me time. She's only 8 months old. But, I'm a quick study!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:43 AM
Yep, I'm guilty of most of these.
Kazmira222
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:44 AM
Lol! These are great. My son is only one but I see a lot of these happening very soon! Lol
Hellzonwheelz
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:44 AM

LOL I love the honesty in this group

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)