Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DH tried to murder the fish!

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:46 AM
  • 13 Replies
The water had evaporated some and the noise from the filter was bothering him. So he UNPLUGGED the whole tank! Lights, bubbler, filter. I'm glad I noticed.

Damn DH not knowing a damn thing about my fish...
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:51 AM

wtf? he sure could have killed them, my dh gets pissed if anyone knocks the plug out to either of the tanks, that shit is expenssive, no way going to loose fish because of someone stupidity.

j3st3r
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:52 AM
I was livid. I spent a lot of money on that tank. He apologized and promised not to do it again. He also agreed to replace any of my fish that die.

Fish are supposed to be calming!

Quoting Anonymous:

wtf? he sure could have killed them, my dh gets pissed if anyone knocks the plug out to either of the tanks, that shit is expenssive, no way going to loose fish because of someone stupidity.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:53 AM
Our poor fishy died. Boo!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:54 AM

lmao yeah dh not happy when someone accidentally does something to one of the tanks. It does cost a lot of money to get them running and keep everything running smoothly. Dh wants to get another tank, Im not so into another one  we have 2 already. But he says my bala shark is over 6 inches long already and he needs a 55 gallon tank.

Quoting j3st3r: I was livid. I spent a lot of money on that tank. He apologized and promised not to do it again. He also agreed to replace any of my fish that die. Fish are supposed to be calming!
Quoting Anonymous:

j3st3r
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:56 AM
We have the 55 gallon, but it's a cichlids tank with a few synocats.

I set it up over a year ago with "fun money" I earned on the side.

Quoting Anonymous:

lmao yeah dh not happy when someone accidentally does something to one of the tanks. It does cost a lot of money to get them running and keep everything running smoothly. Dh wants to get another tank, Im not so into another one  we have 2 already. But he says my bala shark is over 6 inches long already and he needs a 55 gallon tank.

Quoting j3st3r: I was livid. I spent a lot of money on that tank. He apologized and promised not to do it again. He also agreed to replace any of my fish that die.

Fish are supposed to be calming!

Quoting Anonymous:

j3st3r
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:56 AM
I'm sorry! What kind of fish?

Quoting Danesmommy1: Our poor fishy died. Boo!
cutebaby06
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:59 AM

Oh no, better divorce him and take him for everything he has.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:59 AM
He was just a goldfish. We were thinking of a beta next. My mom always has a beta and the live for years. She has them in a clear vase with a plant.

Quoting j3st3r: I'm sorry! What kind of fish?

j3st3r
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:00 AM
Haha! I'd lose in that situation.

Quoting cutebaby06:

Oh no, better divorce him and take him for everything he has.

j3st3r
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:00 AM
1 mom liked this
We have had two bettas. They don't need a large space and are really pretty.

Quoting Danesmommy1: He was just a goldfish. We were thinking of a beta next. My mom always has a beta and the live for years. She has them in a clear vase with a plant.

Quoting j3st3r: I'm sorry! What kind of fish?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)