Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DF is mad at me..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies

cause i got a higher score on the Practice ASVAB test i got a 96% and he got a 50% on his... he wanted me take it with him cause he thought it would be fun... he is the one that is wanted to join the National Guard he meets all the requirements height and weight along with the Fitness part.... i don't pass them at all i am overweight and i have asthma so i cant really run 2 miles under 18 minutes..

he cant understand how i got a higher score then him..... shit i dont really know i have been out of school since 2005 and he has been out since 2006... he is all upset saying i should go and join and he could stay home making me feel really bad for even taking the damn thing... its not my fault i took a Autoshop class and a electrical class back in high school damn i didnt think i would remember anything from those classes i just took them for filler not really wanting to take them..

but really he is all mad at me and is not talking to me.... it was his idea for me to take it with him :(

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:30 AM
Sounds childish. I never took the test so I have no clue. I know DH got a 98 on the actual one though. He's an awesome tester.....always has been! I'm an awful tester so I would never take it for fun lol.
SithMom71
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:32 AM

Tell him to nut up, buy a book about them and fucking study and get off your ass about how you did on the test. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:38 AM

BUMP!

msalice_21
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:45 AM
I'd tell him to grow up
GlitteryFish
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:47 AM

give him a bj. all will be well then.

Princess_s21
by Sarah on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:48 AM

lol, he should have been careful about what he sugested LOL he needs to let it go, he should be happy he has such a smart wife.

nocalmegan
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:50 AM
This!

Quoting SithMom71:

Tell him to nut up, buy a book about them and fucking study and get off your ass about how you did on the test. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:51 AM
I guess there wasn't grammar on the test, because you would have gotten a much lower score.
yummypeaches
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:54 AM

That's your advice for everything though lol 

Quoting GlitteryFish:

give him a bj. all will be well then.

cali_gurl
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:56 AM

And this is a person you want to marry? Someone who is MAD you did better than him at something? He is really mad at himself. I suggest you take some time apart and let him grow up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)