Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't sleep!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
Every time I close my eyes I see his face and the dark look in his eyes, full of anger and hate. Every time my German shepherd barks I get nervous. I just want to sleep. I was assaulted 4 days ago and I'm a wreck. Any advice?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:09 AM
Bump
Wife.N.Mommy94
by Bone's Wife on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:11 AM
I'm so sorry that happen to you. ((Hugs)) I can't seem to fall sleep either. Is there a friend or family member you could call to come stay over for a few nights? Do you have a boyfriend, fiance, or husband? Do you need to talk?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:16 AM
I have a boyfriend, I can't talk about it with him. I shut down and stop talking. No one really knows about it. He asks too many questions and I don't want to go into details with him.

I'm sorry you can't sleep either, it sucks lol.

Quoting Wife.N.Mommy94: I'm so sorry that happen to you. ((Hugs)) I can't seem to fall sleep either. Is there a friend or family member you could call to come stay over for a few nights? Do you have a boyfriend, fiance, or husband? Do you need to talk?
jenny3344
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:17 AM

It was only 4 days ago so you're still in shock. Things will settle down in time but for now try not to be alne. Go to a friends or family members house to stay. I'm so sorry this happened to you.

Wife.N.Mommy94
by Bone's Wife on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:20 AM
Is he with you? It would be good to have someone you trust with you. Talking with someone will help you. Explain to him its hard for you to talk about it. Tell him you need to vent and him to not ask any questions just be there for you. Even if you only say a little at a time. If not him a close friend or family member. Like I said tell them no questions just listen. I had something similar happen to me when I was 16. So I do understand.

Quoting Anonymous: I have a boyfriend, I can't talk about it with him. I shut down and stop talking. No one really knows about it. He asks too many questions and I don't want to go into details with him.

Quoting Wife.N.Mommy94: I'm so sorry that happen to you. ((Hugs)) I can't seem to fall sleep either. Is there a friend or family member you could call to come stay over for a few nights? Do you have a boyfriend, fiance, or husband? Do you need to talk?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:02 AM
Thank you. He went to bed when I told him not to ask any questions, just listen. He's a bit distant. I haven't slept since it happened. The guy sent me a message and it was rather violent.

Quoting Wife.N.Mommy94: Is he with you? It would be good to have someone you trust with you. Talking with someone will help you. Explain to him its hard for you to talk about it. Tell him you need to vent and him to not ask any questions just be there for you. Even if you only say a little at a time. If not him a close friend or family member. Like I said tell them no questions just listen. I had something similar happen to me when I was 16. So I do understand.

Quoting Anonymous: I have a boyfriend, I can't talk about it with him. I shut down and stop talking. No one really knows about it. He asks too many questions and I don't want to go into details with him.

Wife.N.Mommy94
by Bone's Wife on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:54 AM
Not to ask questions about it but is the guy in jail? Did he say why he won't just listen? Do you have a family member or good friend who will let you vent

Quoting Anonymous: Thank you. He went to bed when I told him not to ask any questions, just listen. He's a bit distant. I haven't slept since it happened. The guy sent me a message and it was rather violent.

Quoting Wife.N.Mommy94: Is he with you? It would be good to have someone you trust with you. Talking with someone will help you. Explain to him its hard for you to talk about it. Tell him you need to vent and him to not ask any questions just be there for you. Even if you only say a little at a time. If not him a close friend or family member. Like I said tell them no questions just listen. I had something similar happen to me when I was 16. So I do understand.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:15 PM
Nope he's not in jail. I reported it to the police. I'm saving messages from him.

Because everything that affects me effects him so he wants to know every detail.

I don't have anyone I can talk to, I have a hard time talking to my friends about certain things.

Quoting Wife.N.Mommy94: Not to ask questions about it but is the guy in jail? Did he say why he won't just listen? Do you have a family member or good friend who will let you vent

Quoting Anonymous: Thank you. He went to bed when I told him not to ask any questions, just listen. He's a bit distant. I haven't slept since it happened. The guy sent me a message and it was rather violent.

Wife.N.Mommy94
by Bone's Wife on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:12 PM
Thats messed up.. I dont get why hes not in jail. If you need to talk pm me anytime

Quoting Anonymous: Nope he's not in jail. I reported it to the police. I'm saving messages from him.

Because everything that affects me effects him so he wants to know every detail.

I don't have anyone I can talk to, I have a hard time talking to my friends about certain things.

Quoting Wife.N.Mommy94: Not to ask questions about it but is the guy in jail? Did he say why he won't just listen? Do you have a family member or good friend who will let you vent

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)