Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's your fault, little baby!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Just painted my baby girls finger and toes (she asked me to) now she is flipping out hardcore because the paint has dried and won't come off.... Sorry but I find this hilarious. Similar stories??
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I dont have a similar story but you made me laugh with this post :)
sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:58 AM
Last month I painted my 10 month's old toe nails. My husband got mad and smiled while giving me the fuck you look. He said he had no idea what was worse keeping it on or taking it off with the nail polish remover. I laughed at him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:58 AM
What is she doing up so late ?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:02 AM
I used to color hers with markers. I was scared of the chemicals and her being so young...lol she seems to hate everything girly, so I was super excited that she asked. Then she started freaking out because it won't come off...lol when I'm talking about anything girly, I mean to the point that the only discipline that works is telling her ill brush her hair!...lmao! She is a tomboy...lol

Quoting sweetieiv: Last month I painted my 10 month's old toe nails. My husband got mad and smiled while giving me the fuck you look. He said he had no idea what was worse keeping it on or taking it off with the nail polish remover. I laughed at him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:03 AM
Being a party animal, what's it to ya?...lol

Quoting Anonymous: What is she doing up so late ?
Justine1993
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Thats hilarious! Lol
Keara20
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:06 AM
Mine used to be a total party animal. Kid went to bed at 2am. Since ds was born, I got that girl on a 8pm bedtime! It's so peaceful...
Dd has been on me about painting her nails.

Quoting Anonymous: Being a party animal, what's it to ya?...lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:10 AM
She passed out after freaking out. It's spring break so I don't really care about a schedule right now. People can judge all they want...lol my house hold is crazy never peaceful but I'd much rather hear fun than nothing ya know... Does she like her nails painted?

Quoting Keara20: Mine used to be a total party animal. Kid went to bed at 2am. Since ds was born, I got that girl on a 8pm bedtime! It's so peaceful...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:12 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Hey gurrrl. Lol!

Quoting Keara20: Mine used to be a total party animal. Kid went to bed at 2am. Since ds was born, I got that girl on a 8pm bedtime! It's so peaceful...

cntrdmom
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:13 AM
1 mom liked this
This is adorable. My youngest is a girly tomboy. Loves her purple shoes with her brothers shorts (look like pants on her) and she sleeps with Spider-Man at night. She loves spidey so much that's going to be her birthday theme. She loves when I paint her nails and brush her hair. She'll ask me to put her "tute" in which is hair ties. She tries to call them cute. Anyways I put them in and she points and says "I tute, I tute." Then pulls them out.

Quoting Anonymous: I used to color hers with markers. I was scared of the chemicals and her being so young...lol she seems to hate everything girly, so I was super excited that she asked. Then she started freaking out because it won't come off...lol when I'm talking about anything girly, I mean to the point that the only discipline that works is telling her ill brush her hair!...lmao! She is a tomboy...lol

Quoting sweetieiv: Last month I painted my 10 month's old toe nails. My husband got mad and smiled while giving me the fuck you look. He said he had no idea what was worse keeping it on or taking it off with the nail polish remover. I laughed at him.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)