Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

☆ embarrassing ☆

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
Moment you will never forget.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Justine1993
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:05 AM
A girl in 9th grade pantsed me in pe infront of all the boys and I was wearing a g string
zeenah
by Zarah on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:05 AM

I got my first period in Spanish class in hs. First class of the day. The school uniform was khakis I was so embarrassed. But ever since periods aren't embarrassing for me anymore.

"Dance is the poetry of the foot"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:09 AM
Hard to explain but I was meeting my friends at a hotel but said I'd be late. I was on the phone with her and muted it but knocked on her door (she said she was in 350) I hid and then jumped as the door opened and said "haha I'm here!!!" Loud...... And it was a man just staring at me. His wife was shocked. Omg....... I un muted the phone and she kept saying I was at the right number. The guy was like "maybe you're looking for the hotel next door?" Hahahaha yeah...... So embarrassing!!!!!
DevonD83
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:12 AM
Note to self. Don't buy my teen a gstring. Lol. That has to be mortifying that is one thing I would never have laughed at another person in school for. Ever.

Standing in the Walmart photo center picking up the photos from the hospital from when my oldest daughter was born. The lady was standing there waiting to take them out then gasped and said oh my god! Someones having a baby.... Then realizing my step father took the photos. Ughh

Quoting Justine1993: A girl in 9th grade pantsed me in pe infront of all the boys and I was wearing a g string
Justine1993
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol yeah it sucked. And wow that had to be horrible lol

Quoting DevonD83: Note to self. Don't buy my teen a gstring. Lol. That has to be mortifying that is one thing I would never have laughed at another person in school for. Ever.

Standing in the Walmart photo center picking up the photos from the hospital from when my oldest daughter was born. The lady was standing there waiting to take them out then gasped and said oh my god! Someones having a baby.... Then realizing my step father took the photos. Ughh

Quoting Justine1993: A girl in 9th grade pantsed me in pe infront of all the boys and I was wearing a g string
notdown4games
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:22 AM
I accidentally flashed an entire kitchen/dining room full of strangers at the ronald mcdonald house. I spilled something on my sweater. When I went to take it off I didn't realize that my tshirt was going with it until I heard gasping, someones half ass stifled giggle, and a kid comment about boobs. I pulled my sweater back down as quick as I could and ran out of there like I stole something. I couldn't look anyone in the eyes after that. I ways wondered if they were in the kitchen and saw it
Sammi20
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:29 AM

When I was in Elementary I was walking around the track along with everyone else in class for P.E. and I was thinking.. Can I just Lay down and roll?? I couldn't remember whether my body could easily just Roll across the flat grass surface lol.. I know stupid now But I could not remember!! So I layed down and began rolling lol... I forgot there were people around me and they busted out laughing... 2 of the guys I liked to hang out with were like, "Wtf are you doing?? Seriously.. you just Rolled out of nowhere!...??" hahaha Omg looking back it was friggin hilarious but omg I was mortified...

TwoMomsAndBabyM
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Dad walked in on something personal , you can only imagine my horror.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:05 AM

The first time I ever farted in front of my husband. We were in a hot, steamy shower together and BAMN I let one go by accident. You know how shower farts stink the worst. Oh, I was mortified! My dh was cool about it and said 'hey that sounded like a car backfire' and laughed it off!

embarrassed

oliveoyl214
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:11 AM

I told this girl something very personal about something that happened in my life and she swore that she wouldn't tell anybody about it. Well, one day we were standing in the lunch line at the school cafeteria, and she suddenly screamed at the top of her lungs to everybody in the cafeteria the secret I shared with her! I never found out why the witch did that to me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)