Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms that breastfeed are disgusting.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies

I have a question, My daughter is eleven months old and eats more then 6 times a day. Some times she will eat solids, other days she won't. I don't force her.

Well some days she will put her fingers in my mouth, or her toes. She will look at me and smile and laugh.

While other days she will just stare at me with a blank expression on her face. Like she isn't seeing anything at all. She can eat for an hour sometimes(I exaggerated this a lot. I just fed her for what I thought was an hour and it was only 15 minutes. ) sorry and this will go on THE WHOLE TIME! Just staring at me but it is like it isn't regersting that she is looking at something. Just a blank stare.. Is this normal?

She is fine any other time. Runs around, crawls, laughs, she is advance with everything for her age, her doctor says. She will just do this sometimes where she just stares at the wall or me. Sorry about the time that I messed up, I thought it was longer. I guess when your tired it feels like hours lol If I clap or say her name she will look at me. 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crumpy_gat
by No. on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:24 AM
For a full hour?? That would concern me.
Justine1993
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:26 AM
Um ask her pediatrician
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:26 AM

Sometimes. She is fine any other time

Quoting crumpy_gat: For a full hour?? That would concern me.

angelizedsinz
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:44 AM
Is she drinking the whole time?? Maybe she just wants the comfort??
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:47 AM
My 11 month old doesn't do that. Ask the doctor.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:47 AM

Sometimes she will stop and other times she will nurse. But I'm worried about the blank stare thing..

Quoting angelizedsinz: Is she drinking the whole time?? Maybe she just wants the comfort??

ame85
by Chemistry cat on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:49 AM
Talk to her pediatrician about it.
pinkiebabii
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:50 AM
My son did that also. Just stare into space while nursing a lot more than playing. He is two and perfectly normal and still nurses and spaces out sometimes. Mostly he watches TV while nursing more.

Pandapanda
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:50 AM
That's a sign of epilepsy or Autism. Or she could just be a complicated thinker.
angelizedsinz
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:50 AM
I wouldn't imagine that's anything serious. Who knows what's going on in their minds. Maybe she focused on something. If you're really worried talk to her Dr. I'm not sure they'll be able to say anything definitively until she's older though.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sometimes she will stop and other times she will nurse. But I'm worried about the blank stare thing..

Quoting angelizedsinz: Is she drinking the whole time?? Maybe she just wants the comfort??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)